Orihime and Ulquiorra part 9

Ulquiorra woke up he looked at Orihime that is still sleeping he got up and he left. Orihime woke up and she thought to herself "I can't believe Ulquiorra slept with me I am so happy". Ulquiorra came in with Orihime breakfast and gave her it. She said "thank you Ulquiorra-kun". Ulquiorra "nodded". Ulquiorra said "Orihime we will be going outside". Orihime said "yay thank you". Ulquiorra said "calm down woman". Orihime said "sorry". When Orihime finished her breakfast Ulquiorra took the tray and put it in the kitchen. Orihime followed behind Ulquiorra so when they were outside Orihime started to run. Ulquiorra said "stop running woman". She stopped and said "sorry,"I am just excited". Ulquiorra and Orihime went walking for thirty four minutes then Orihime saw a hollow dog running to her. Orihime picked up the hollow do and said "awww she's so cute". She said to Ulquiorra "can we have her please". He said "fine". Orihime said "I will name her Hunter I love that name". Ulquiorra said "I like that name too". Orihime told Ulquiorra "do you wanna hold her?" Orihime was begging him to. Then he said "fine". Orihime said "yay". She gave Ulquiorra the hollow dog and she licked him. Ulquiorra said "I guess you are kinda cute". Orihime was smiling at them she said to Ulquiorra "this is like a family..Ulquiorra is the dad I am the mom and Hunter is like are Daughter". Ulquiorra froze and said "Family?" Orihime said "yeah Family is where you have someone special with you to take care of you and protects you". Ulquiorra smiled a little bit and said "yeah I guess we are like a family". Ulquiorra said "come on woman it's time for lunch." She said "okay." Hunter was sleeping on Orihime arms. When they got home Ulquiorra made lunch for Orihime. Orihime tried it and said "wow Ulquiorra I love it your really good at cooking". Ulquiorra nods. When grimmjow came in he said "what is that stupid thing?" Orihime said "she's not stupid she's a hollow dog and her name is Hunter." Grimmjow said "oh okay sorry I hope we could get along." Grimmjow whispered to Ulquiorra "looks like you have a little family huh Ulquiorra?." Ulquiorra said "shut up grimmjow". Grimmjow said "what was that?" Ulquiorra said "I don't need to repeat myself." Grimmjow said "I'll fight you." Ulquiorra said "remember grimmjow I am the fourth espada and your the sixth." Grimmjow hates when Ulquiorra reminds him that he's the sixth espada. Grimmjow said "fine." Grimmjow left and Orihime was done with her lunch she said "let's go play with Hunter." Ulquiorra said "fine". Ulquiorra and Orihime are playing with Hunter. Orihime started laughing when the dog was licking Ulquiorra. The dog played dead Orihime was about to cry then Hunter got up and Orihime was happy. Orihime said "we are like a big happy family!" For a few hours Hunter was tired and she fell asleep in Orihime bed. Orihime said "she's so cute when she sleeps." Ulquiorra said "I know." Orihime told Ulquiorra that she is hungry. Ulquiorra went into the kitchen and made her dinner and he gave her it then she started to eat. Orihime was done with her dinner and she said "I am tired I am gonna go to sleep ulquiorra." Ulquiorra nods and said "do you want me to sleep with you?" Orihime said "y-yes." Ulquiorra took his shirt off and laid down he put the covers on them Ulquiorra said "Goodnight Orihime and Hunter I love you both." Orihime said "goodnight Ulquiorra and Hunter I love you both too." Before Orihime could go to sleep she said "Ulquiorra can I ask you something?" Ulquiorra said "what is it woman?" Orihime said "someday do you umm..want to get married and have kids of are own?" Ulquiorra opened his eyes and sat up he looked at Orihime surprised. He said "sure I do love you and I do want to have a family with you,Hunter,and are kids." Orihime said "oh okay I love you Ulquiorra goodnight." Ulquiorra kissed Orihime on her lips and said "I love you too goodnight." Orihime and Ulquiorra laid down and fell asleep.

I hope you love this so far the next chapter will have wedding plans bye.