Orihime and Ulquiorra final part

After a year aizen told ulquiorra and orihime everything and they forgived him but aizen had to be watched for awhile. Orihime invited ichigo and her friends to have a party, ulquiorra and rose set decorations up, hunter just rolled around playing with her dog toys. Soon ichigo,rukia,uryu, and chad came and hugged orihime saying "thanks inoue for inviting us your so sweet". Orihime smiled and gave some chocolate cake to her friends, the espadas were having a great time they turned some music on and danced. Ichigo saw grimmjow dancing with nel and starting laughing, grimmjow noticed ichigo looking at him and was laughing at him. Grimmjow went to ichigo and punched him saying "what the hell you're laying at punk?!" Ichigo dodged his punch and took a deep breath saying "nothing sorry I just never seen you danced before", ichigo started laughing again and grimmjow didn't give a damn so he went back to dance with nel. Orihime and rose laughed a little seeing what happened, ichigo went to dance with rukia, chad and uryu just talked Nntoria and Grimmjow argued to dance with nel, hunter was running around rose took some pictures of her friends and family. Everyone got together and took one big picture, soon the party was over so orihime gave her friends a hug and waved bye. Ulquiorra and orihime kissed and rose looked away in disgust, the whole family watched a movie and went to go to bed. Rose hugged her parents and said "I love you", and went to bed with hunter, orihime and ulquiorra kissed her forehead and said "we love you too sweetheart". Ulquiorra and orihime lays in their bed and kissed each other for a couple of minutes and said "I love you so much my love,I'm so glad that we are a family", ulquiorra smiled and said "I love you too and I'm also glad that we are a family orihime", they both fell asleep happily and holding each other in their arms.

Yay I'm finally done with this story, kinda sad though cuz I love writing this story so much now I got to think of what to write next. Well I hope you all enjoyed it. ~~~2016~~~