Orihime and Ulquiorra part 11

Orihime woke up and she woke Ulquiorra up too Hunter was still asleep. Ulquiorra said "stop woman". Orihime pushes him off the bed the Ulquiorra grabbed her by the neck and held her up to the wall saying "what the hell woman do not push me off when I'm asleep." Orihime tried to speak but Ulquiorra was chocking her he let her go and said "sorry woman I'm not used to this kind of stuff." Orihime said "it's fine and I am sorry I shouldn't woke you up". Ulquiorra and Orihime hugged then Hunter woke up like nothing happened. Ulquiorra went into the kitchen and brought Orihime breakfast. Ulquiorra said I be right back I am going somewhere. Orihime said "oh okay love you". Ulquiorra said "love you too." Ulquiorra went to Aizen lab and he bowed then told him 'Aizen-sama in a week me and Orihime are getting married and I want to do something special." Aizen said "something special for your marriage like what?" Ulquiorra said "like a party room with colorful balloons  and streamers." Aizen said "oh okay but you can't let Orihime in the party room we all want her to be surprised." Ulquiorra nodded and bow and he left. Orihime was playing with hunter then Ulquiorra said "woman loly and Menoly are taking you to the world of the living to pick out your wedding dress." Orihime said "yay thank you Ulquiorra I really do miss the world of the living." Ulquiorra nods and held out his hand and Orihime holded his hand and got up. Orihime got dressed and Ulquiorra opened up a portal so Lily and Menoly went in first then Orihime gave Ulquiorra a kiss on his lips and said thank you and I love you." The portal closes and they were at the world if the living Orihime was really happy to be home to see people,colors,and Everything. Lily and Menoly got in their gigi and they found a store with wedding dresses and stuff lily told Orihime " Orihime we found a store come on and let's go find you a wedding dress." Orihime said "okay." Loly and Menoly were looking at dresses Orihime was standing in the middle of the store looking outside saying to herself "I really miss this place maybe me and Ulquiorra could live here and we could visit Hueco Mundo." Loly and Menoly found a perfect wedding dress and they said "Orihime we found you a perfect dress!" Orihime turned around and she saw the dress and she said "wow it's so beautiful." Loly and Menoly told her *come here Orihime go a try it on." Orihime said "okay" and she walked to them and they gave her the dress to try on. Orihime went into the fitting room and she tried it on she looked in the mirror saying "I look pretty I just wish my brother was here." She stepped out of the fitting room the Loly and Menoly said "wow you look so beautiful Orihime!" Orihime said "Thank you." She went in the fitting room to take it off and she putted her clothes on and stepped out. She told Loly and Menoly "let's go get lunch." Loly and Menoly said "okay." Orihime was eating a hamburger with soda and fries Loly and Menoly got the same. Loly and Menoly looked at each other and looked at Orihime sand said "Orihime me and Menoly are very sorry for hurting you we were jealous." Orihime said "it's okay I forgive you." Soon it was getting dark so Loly and Menoly opened a portal and they all went in. They were back at Hueco Mundo Loly and Menoly said "we are gonna go to bed night Orihime"and they left. Orihime said "night" Orihime went back to her room and at the front of her door was Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra saw something on a hanger and it was wrapped up in a bag so Ulquiorra couldn't see what the dress looks like. Orihime said "hi Ulquiorra" then she dropped the dress and jumped on Ulquiorra she was kissing his lips saying "I love you." Ulquiorra grabbed her neck but not chocking her and he said "I told you woman not to do that." Then Ulquiorra opened the door with his other hand and he pushed Orihime all the way to her bed and he started to kiss her soft pink lips, Orihime moaned a bit. Ulquiorra said "I love you woman" he stopped kissing her. Orihime got up and went into the hallway to get her dress she hung it up in her closet. Ulquiorra said "I will go get your dinner." Orihime said "okay." Ulquiorra left and Orihime was thinking to herself "I love Ulquiorra so much I want to protect him." Hunter was asleep she didn't really care what just happened she was dreaming about Ulquiorra and Orihime playing with me. Ulquiorra came back and he gave Orihime her dinner and hunter her dinner Ulquiorra had to wake her up. Orihime was done with her food and Ulquiorra picked up the tray and put it in the kitchen. Hunter still had some food left then she fell back to sleep again. Orihime told Ulquiorra "I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed." Ulquiorra said "okay" and he went in her bed then both of them leaned in then kissed they both said "Goodnight."

This story is so romantic I hope you love it so far bye.