Orihime and Ulquiorra part 33

Ulquiorra and orihime were sitting on the bed and orihime looked at ulquiorra saying "ulqui-kun I'm worried that rose is in trouble" ulquiorra looked back at her emotionless and said "onna she's 18 now she can take care of herself" he kissed her forehead and orihime smiled.
Aizen walked toward rose and smirks saying "rose I need your help to kill the soul king". Rose eyes widen and said "n-no I can't please don't make me do this I'm begging you". Aizen sighed and said "fine then kill your family" with a smirk. Rose eyes widen more and goes on her knees and said "n-no don't make me choose please I d-don'r want to kill them" while some tears came. Aizen smirked and said "then kill the soul king". Rose cried and said "f-fine I will just don't hurt my family". Aizen looked at gin and said "gin take rose to her cell". Gin grinned and said "sure my lord". Rose got up and looks at gin and said "stay away from me you creep". She fired a cero at gin but gin dodged it, it made a big mess in aizen thrown room. Aizen didn't care that the cero reck his place. Gin flashed step to rose holding her wrist, rose struggled but couldn't get free she gave up and gin walked her to her cell. Gin opened the door and rose looked in and looked at gin saying "why dammit I don't want to be here I want to go home?!" Gin grinned and said "not my fault that lord aizen want ya to help him". Gin let go of rose and she went in the cell. Gin left and rose looked out a small window she thought to herself, I'm sorry mom,dad, and hunter I don't want you all killed I have to do this. She put her hands to her face and started crying, saying "this is my fault if only I didn't go to the world of the living". Hours has past and rose couldn't tell if it was morning or night so she went on the bed and lay down, she yawned and went to sleep thinking of her family with a tear down her face smiling.