Orihime and Ulquiorra part 36

Aizen smirk and said "kyōka suigetsu", ulquiorra looked around and see that he's in a forest but he knows it's an illusion so ulquiorra turned to his resurreccion: Murièlago (first form) and attacked aizen, but aizen was behind him and stabbed ulquiorra, but he managed to stop home with his zanpakuto.
        ---------Time skips------- Ulquiorra and aizen were breathing hard, orihime was watching worriedly, aizen went to ulquiorra and stabbed him, orihime put rose down and ran in front of ulquiorra. Ulquiorra and aizen eyes widen when orihime got stabbed in the chest, aizen took his zanpakuto out if orihime chest and took a step back. Orihime fell but ulquiorra caught her and started crying, orihime struggled to put her hand on ulquiorra cheek and wipe his tears saying "ulqui-kun....d-don't cry, p-please take care of r-rose". Ulquiorra held her hand and started to cry more, aizen kinda felt guilty for what he did, he glared at ulquiorra and flashed stepped away. A couple of minutes past and rose woke up, her wounds had healed, she looked to see what's happening and her eyes widen when she saw her mom dying. She got up and ran to her and her dad, she started to cry and hugged her but orihime was already gone. Rose couldn't stop crying so she put her hands above her mom's chest and said "shun shun rikka", nothing happened her wound wouldn't heal, rose and ulquiorra cried more and rose looked at her dad and said "d-dad we have to heal her together". Ulquiorra was sad but nodded, rose and ulquiorra held hands above orihime and closed their eyes and said "shun shun rikka,shun shun rikka,shun shun rikka!!!" A light beam shooted up to the sky and a heart of light went into orihime. When the light beam disappears orihime woke up and started crying joyfully, rose and ulquiorra was happy and hugged orihime, orihime hugged back and said "I love you so much,thank you!"

Heh not sure if it's good but I hope you enjoyed it and this story is almost done byeee ^^