Orihime and Ulquiorra part 6

Orihime woke up just in time for her breakfast Ulquiorra was already at her room. Orihime started eating and Ulquiorra just looked at her. Ulquiorra said "Woman do you love me?" Orihime stopped eating and she said "um...y-yes..." Ulquiorra said "good because I had a feeling that you do love me". When Ulquiorra grabbed Orihime by her hand she smiled a little because she could feel his warm soft skin. Orihime said "Ulquiorra w-where are we going?" Ulquiorra said "we are going outside". Orihime said "w-why?" Ulquiorra *sighs* and said "we are going outside because I want you to feel more comfortable here and that I want to have some fun with you". Orihime was shocked that Ulquiorra want to have fun with her. When Ulquiorra and Orihime went to a little island at Las Noches they were looking at little hollow bugs. Orihime said "awww they are so cute" Ulquiorra told Orihime "what is cute?" Orihime looked away at the little hollow bug and looked at Ulquiorra green eyes she said "Cute is something that is big or small real or fake that looks cute like you your cute by protecting me,helping me,bringing me breakfast, and other stuff you do." Ulquiorra was surprised that this woman said that I'm cute. Ulquiorra said "cute huh?" Then how about this Ulquiorra leaned in then kissed Orihime on her soft pink lips. Orihime was about to pull away but she couldn't she return his kiss to him. Orihime and Ulquiorra said this at the same time "I love you,I wanna be with you together". They pulled away to get air and Orihime was blushing a lot. Ulquiorra said "seems like I'm making you emberress." Orihime said "n-no" Ulquiorra said "woman please don't lie to me" then Orihime said "fine your making me emberress." It was already dinner time so Ulquiorra and Orihime walked home orihime was at her room waiting for ulquiorra to bring her food and Ulquiorra went into the kitchen and brought Orihime her dinner. Orihime said "Thank you Ulquiorra-kun...I mean Ulquiorra" Ulquiorra nod and Orihime started to eat then a couple of minutes Orihime was already asleep. Ulquiorra looked at her and "said you didn't even finish your food" Ulquiorra lifted Orihime and put her to bed. He kneel down and kissed her soft pink lips. Orihime smiled and said "goodnight Ulquiorra I love you" Ulquiorra took her tray of left over dinner and he went by the door and opened it and he looked back and said "goodnight Orihime I love you too". Ulquiorra left and he put the tray of left over food on the kitchen counter. Ulquiorra went into his room he laid down and fell asleep dreaming about Him and Orihime together. Orihime was dreaming about her and Ulquiorra together.

I will update this tomorrow I really hope you loved it bye.