Orihime and Ulquiorra part 20

Ulquiorra woke orihime up and hunter woke up. Orihime said good morning hun." Ulquiorra said "good morning onna." Ulquiorra got out of bed and putted his shirt on he went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for orihime and he poured some food and water into hunter bowls. He walked back to orihime room he opened the door walked in and closes the door. Ulquiorra gave orihime her food and hunter her food and water orihime has water bottle on her tray. Hunter was eating her food and drinking her water. Orihime shared her food with Ulquiorra. When they were done Ulquiorra asked her if she wanna go walk hunter orihime said "yes." So they put the leash on hunter and they all walked outside they were walking for seven minutes and ulquiorra said "I love you onna." Orihime blushed and said "I love you too ulquiorra-kun." It been one hour so they headed back and ulquiorra found a rare flower he picked it up and gaved it to orihime she said "thank you hun." Ulquiorra blushed and nodded he put his hand in his pocket and they walked home. Hunter was happy to be outside orihime smiled and leaned her head on ulquiorra shoulder while walking ulquiorra eyes widen and he strokes her long beautiful orange hair he loved her so much the feel of her soft hair her body and her lips.

Sorry this is short but the next chapter will be longer I hope you did enjoy this.