Orihime and Ulquiorra part 35

Ulquiorra came right after aizen stabbed rose, orihime and ulquiorra eyes widen in shock. Orihime ran to rose and shook her saying "rose wake up!! Please wake up, we need you...." and started crying. Ulquiorra walked towards orihime and rose and hugged them both. Ulquiorra felt sad with anger in himself, ulquiorra felt water in his eyes going down his cheeks. Orihime looked at ulquiorra in shock and she wiped his tears saying "ulqui-kun your crying". Ulquiorra put his hand on orihime's hand and said "I know, so this is what sadness felt like". Orihime looked at rose and tried to heal her, she held her and cried non stop saying "this is my fault if I didn't let you go to the world of the living". Ulquiorra hugged orihime and said "onna this isn't your fault, please don't blame yourself". More tears came from ulquiorra eyes, he got up and wiped his tears away he told orihime to stay back and keep rose safe, orihime did as she was told and said "ulqui-kun please be careful". Ulquiorra smiled and looked at aizen saying "aizen why did you stab her?". Aizen smirked and said "she wouldn't help me, she's so weak". Ulquiorra took out his zanpakuto and said "she is not weak, don't you dare say that again!". Aizen was amused that ulquiorra raised his voice, he smirked and said "what happened to you? You uses to support me, after all I am you master, I made you stronger I even trust you so w- ulquiorra cut him off saying "I know that you made me stronger and that you trust me but that's in the past and you aren't my master anymore, I have my own life, my wife, my daughter, and my friends". Aizen took out his zanpakuto and said "well then I guess we will have to fight".

Oii they gonna fight hope you enjoyed it bye!