Orihime and Ulquiorra part 31

----------- 1 year later-----------
Rose was finally 16 years old she hugged her mom and dad. Ulquiorra and orihime were happy that their daughter is 16 they love her so much and never want to lose her.
Aizen POV: aizen looks at gin and said "gin", gin said "yes my lord?" Aizen smirked and said "since rose is now 16 we can finally do are plan". Gin opened his eyes a little and said "ya sir I know".
Ulquiorra POV: ulquiorra was really happy he has a family now who really cares for him. He smiled a little and felt happiness. Ulquiorra fed hunter and walked to orihime and rose giving them a hug.
Orihime POV: Me and rose hugged ulquiorra back. Orihime said "I really love my family I never want to lose them". Orihime was thinking in her mind "I wonder if ichigo son likes my daughter I keep seeing him looking at her?". Orihime shook her thoughts out and smiled at ulquiorra and rose.
Rose: Rose told her parents that "since I'm now 16 I can go to the world of the living". Her parents said "sure but you got to be careful, we don't want you hurt". Orihime looked down feeling worried and ulquiorra hugged orihime saying "don't worry onna rose is 16 she can take care of herself". Rose hugged her parents and hugged hunter while she licked her. She smiled and said "I'll come home in a few hours okay mom and dad?" They nodded and both hugged rose.

Sorry if this is short I'm busy doing stuff well hope you enjoyed this, and I'm running out of ideas but I'll think of more bye!