Orihime and Ulquiorra part 4

Orihime woke up she was still thinking if she should stay at huco Mundo or go home with Ichigo and her friends. She is confused she don't know what to pick. She had a great idea since Ulquiorra-kun won't be busy today I could explore here and be with Ulquiorra-kun then I will make my choice if I stay or go home. When Ulquiorra went into the room Orihime ran and jumped on him and she gave him a little kiss on the cheek Ulquiorra said "get off me woman" "what are you doing?" Orihime came off and said oh sorry Ulquiorra that's my new way of greeting you. Ulquiorra *sighs* and said okay orihime. So Ulquiorra told Orihime "we are going outside". Orihime was happy so Ulquiorra told Orihime let's go so Orihime followed behind him Ulquiorra was looking at orihime in the corners if his eye's he see her blushing. Orihime was looking at Ulquiorra she accidentally trip before she could hit the ground Ulquiorra caught her then she started to blush Ulquiorra said "am I making you embarrassed?" Orihime said n-no. "Then why is your cheeks red?" Orihime said "I'm b-blushing" shyly she said. Ulquiorra put her back up to her feet. So they countined to walk finally they are outside. Ulquiorra started showing oround las niches she was happy to see new things. Ulquiorra did a little smile he said to himself "Orihime soon you will be mine". For three hours Ulquiorra was still showing her around and where not to go. It was already night time and they started to walk back to her room. Ulquiorra gave her dinner she said "Thank you very much Ulquiorra". Ulquiorra said "your welcome" Orihime was a little surprised because she heard him said "your welcome". After Orihime was done with her dinner she yawned and she told Ulquiorra that "I'm going to bed" Ulquiorra said "okay goodnight orihime" Orihime laid down she closed her eyes and she was fast asleep. Ulquiorra walked over to her and kissed her on her forhead. And Ulquiorra left looking back saying "I love you Orihime" he closed her door. Two hours later orihime woke up she thinks to herself so tomorrow ichigo,chad,and uryū are coming to save me. Orihime finally made up her decision I will stay at Huco Mundo with all the Espada's and Ulquiorra. She went back to sleep dreaming about her and Ulquiorra.

I will update this tomorrow I really hope you love my story so far bye.