Orihime and Ulquiorra part 3

This part have some stuff parts

Ulquiorra suddenly push Orihime onto the bed and began kissing her soft lips. Orihime thought to herself Ulquiorra is warm and soft. Ulquiorra was taking his shirt off he grabbed Orihime hands and put them on his chest Orihime wanted more. Ulquiorra took Orihime shirt off and he was touching her until he came to her breasts. Ulquiorra told her are you sure you want to do this?  Orihime said y-yes shyly. So Ulquiorra put his hands in Orihime bra and he was squeezing her breasts softly. He took off her bra and started licking her nipples he wanted more. Orihime took off her pants and he started feeling her until he reached to her area. Ulquiorra told her do you want me to go there? She said y-yes shyly. He putted his index finger in her she began to moan a little it hurted her for a few seconds but Ulquiorra said it's okay Orihime I will be gentle. Ulquiorra took out his index finger and he was kissing her soft pink lips they loved each other so much they will never be apart. Then grimmjow knocked on the door saying all espada's are having a meeting about ichigo and his friends came to Hueco Mundo. Grimmjow left so Ulquiorra made a little smile and he came off of her he putted his shirt on and Orihime sat up on her bed and put her bra,shirt,and pants on. Ulquiorra said to her ichigo and your friends are coming to save you. Orihime said w-why? "Why?" Ulquiorra said isn't obvious they came here to save you. Orihime said oh and Ulquiorra said I will be back tomorrow goodnight orihime. Orihime said goodnight Ulquiorra I love you and Ulquiorra said I love you too. Ulquiorra left and Orihime thinks to herself ichigo,chad,and Uryū came her to save me. I'm really happy but for some reason I don't want to come home with them I want to stay here with Ulquiorra and the other espada's Orihime sighs and she will have to make a choice by tomorrow.

I will update this tomorrow I really hoped you love this I worked so hard please comment if you like it and tell your friends to read this too bye.