Orihime and Ulquiorra part 30

Ulquiorra woke up and kissed orihime on her forehead. He got up and he went to get dressed, he walked to rose crib and kisses her cheek while she was sleeping. He picked up the dogs bowls and pored water and dog food setting the bowls down. Ulquiorra saw hunter woke up and went to her bowls and drinked her water and ate her food. Ulquiorra sat down on the bed next to orihime and looked at her thinking that she is his heart and everything. Orihime woke up and looked at ulquiorra staring at her. Orihime smiled and said "good morning ulquiorra-kun". Ulquiorra stared at her with emotionless face and said "good morning onna". Ulquiorra got off the bed and helped orihime up. Orihime kissed ulquiorra cheek and said "thank you ulqui-kun". Orihime walked to the crib looking at rose and smiled picking her up. Ulquiorra was next to orihime and looked at rose. Rose woke up and smiled saying "mama, dada". Orihime was surprised that rose talked and ulquiorra was surprised that rose called him "dada".
----------------15 years later---------------
Ulquiorra and orihime was walking with rose who is 15 now to the park in the world of the living. When they were passing by orihime saw ichigo and rukia and a son who is like rose age. Orihime grabbed ulquiorra and rose hand and walked to ichigo and rukia. Orihime waved and said "hey ichigo and rukia long time no seen!". Ichigo, rukia, and their son turned around and said "hey Inoue we missed you!". Ulquiorra glared at ichigo and ichigo glared back saying "ulquiorra....you better not hurted Inoue". Ulquiorra stayed silenced for a few minutes and emotionally and calmed voice saying "kurosaki I will never hurt onna she is my wife remember". Ichigo said "y-yeah okay whatever just don't hurt her". Rukia hugged orihime and said this is our son ichi kurosaki". Orihime looked at him and bowed saying "nice too meet you". Ichi bowed and said "nice to meet you too Inoue". Rose looked at ichi and he looked at her making her blush and looking away.
Aizen and Gin were watching everything aizen told gin "when rose turn 16 we will get her into are plans" with a smirk. Gin said "ya sir but we need to be careful". Aizen looked at gin with a smirk and said "I know gin are plans will do great". Orihime, ulquiorra and rose told everyone bye and went home. Rose said "mom, dad I love you" with a big smile. Orihime and ulquiorra looked at rose and said "we love you too rose".

Sorry I haven't been updating I had school T-T and I been waiting for a few days for rose to be 15 since her birthday was awhile ago hope you enjoyed it bye!