Orihime and Ulquiorra part 5

Ulquiorra went in Orihime room she was already awake. Ulquiorra gave Orihime her breakfast. When Orihime was done,Orihime and Ulquiorra was so close to each other she could feel his warm body and Ulquiorra could feel her warm body too. Ulquiorra and Orihime leaned in then they started to kiss. Ulquiorra was about to take his shirt off but Grimmjow knocked on the door Orihime said come in. Then grimmjow told Ulquiorra that in a hour ichigio and his friends are coming to save Orihime we must go to are meeting with Aizen. Ulquiorra said "fine". Ulquiorra said "do you want to come woman?" Orihime blushed a little I told you my name is Orihime not woman and yes I'll come. Ulquiorra said "fine..Orihime.." Ulquiorra grabbed Orihime hand she blushed a lot she could feel his soft warm skin. And Ulquiorra could feel her soft warm skin. He wanted her to himself. And Orihime wanted Ulquiorra to herself too. So Grimmjow,Ulquiorra,and Orihime were walking to Aizen lab. Aizen and the other Espada's are making a plan to destroy ichigo and his friends. Aizen said "we have to defeat ichigo and his friends". When ichigo blew a hole threw the entrance chad and uryū we next to him so ichigo said "we came here to save Orihime". Orihime was have some tears from her eyes. Aizen nod and some of the Espada's came to fight them Grimmjow was fighting ichigo. Then Orihime shouting saying "STOP". All the Espada's stop and froze even Ichigo,Chad,Uryū. Aizen and Ulquiorra looked at her in surprised. she said "ichigo,chad,uryū please listen I want to stay here,I want to stay with All the Espada's,Aizen and Ulquiorra". Ichigo,chad,and uryū was shocked to here Orihime say that. Ichigo said "why Orihime why do you want to stay here". Orihime said "because this feels like my home everyone is nice to me they help me and I l-love Ulquiorra". Everyone was shocked even Ulquiorra he didn't know she was gonna tell everyone. Orihime counties to tell ichigo why she wanna stay here she said I did l-love you ichigo but I couldn't tell you since you and rukia always hang out with each other she makes you smile". Everyone saw her crying then Orihime said ichigo,chad,and uryū please leave I don't want you all to get hurt tell all my friends that I'm okay". Ichigo said "no" orihime I need you". Orihime shouted ichigo leave please I don't want to see you get hurt I have Ulquiorra,Aizen, and all the other Espada's". Ichigo was shocked then he said "okay Orihime I see how you feel I'll leave but please come visit us". So ichigo,chad,and uryū left. After an hour later Orihime was in her room crying. Then Ulquiorra heard her and said "it's okay Orihime". Orihime looked up and said "I want to stay with you Ulquiorra". Ulquiorra got surprised and he went closer to her and they started to kiss. Orihime pulled away and told Ulquiorra "I'm hungry" Ulquiorra said "okay I will bring you you dinner". Orihime said "okay while smiling" Ulquiorra left and Orihime said to herself I'm happy to be here with Ulquiorra,Aizen,and all the Espada's". Ulquiorra came back with a tray of food and put it on her table. When Orihime finished her dinner she was already tired. Orihime said "goodnight Ulquiorra". And Ulquiorra was gonna say goodnight but she already fall fast to sleep. Ulquiorra got up and kissed Orihime on her forhead then she smiled and said *i love you ulquiorra* Ulquiorra was surprised that she said that. So he took the tray he walked to the door he looked back and said "goodnight Orihime I love you too".

I hope you love this story I will update this tomorrow bye.