Orihime and Ulquiorra part 13

Ulquiorra was kissing orihime lips and orihime was kissing him back. Ulquiorra wanted more so he took off her shirt and he was kissing her stomach to her neck. Orihime wanted more so she took off Ulquiorra pants and she was kissing his shoulder. Ulquiorra wanted more of her body so he took off her pants. Ulquiorra said "are you ready woman?" Orihime said "yes" shyly. Ulquiorra putted his finger in her and went in deeper and deeper. Orihime was moaning. Then Ulquiorra went to put his hands under of orihime bra and he was squeezing her breasts softly. He took off her bra and he was licking her nipples she loves it. Orihime said "Ulquiorra I love you, I want you in me." Ulquiorra said "okay woman." Ulquiorra took orihime underwear off he was going deeper she was moaning. Orihime said "Ulquiorra I want to be with you." Ulquiorra leaned in to kiss her and said "me too orihime I love you so much." Ulquiorra was pounding her hard. Orihime said "this feels good Ulquiorra." Ulquiorra went in deeper and pound her harder. Then both of them fell asleep under a cover while naked. One hour later they both woke up they smiled and kissed. Ulquiorra and Orihime got up from the bed and got dressed. Ulquiorra walked Orihime to the kitchen to get her dinner. When Orihime was done Ulquiorra walked her back to her room. When they got there Orihime looked at Ulquiorra and Ulquiorra looked in her eyes then they leaned in then kissed. Orihime opened the door ulquiorra was behind her just in case if someone comes. When Orihime went in her room hunter was hiding. Orihime was calling out to her but she couldn't find her. Orihime was worried but then hunter popped out and licked her. Orihime was happy again Ulquiorra was laughing a little. Orihime was petting hunter. Ulquiorra was happy being with Orihime. Ulquiorra said "I have to go woman I need a suit for are wedding." Orihime said "okay I love you." Ulquiorra said "I love you too." Ulquiorra went out of orihime room and headed to Aizen lab. When he got there he bowed and Aizen said "Ulquiorra we are going to the world of the living to pick out your suit." Ulquiorra nodded. Aizen and Gin opened up a portal and they all went in. They were in their gigi. Aizen and Gin found a store that sells wedding dresses,suits,and other stuff. Gin pulled Ulquiorra into the store, Aizen followed behind them. Aizen and Gin were looking around finding a suit for ulquiorra. Ulquiorra was standing in the middle of the store looking outside. Then gin grabbed ulquiorra wrist and said "we found you a suit." Aizen gave ulquiorra the suit to try on and he went in the fitting room. Ulquiorra was undressing saying to himself "Do Aizen and Gin has to be here?" When he was done putting the tuxedo on the looked in the mirror and said "I do look nice in it." Ulquiorra stepped out and Aizen and Gin said "wow ulquiorra you look amazing." Ulquiorra nodded and went back in the fitting room. He took off the suit and put his other clothes on. They put it on a hanger and bagged it then they paid for it. Then went back to Huceo Mundo and ulquiorra putted his suit in his room in the closet. Ulquiorra went to Orihime room then he saw Grimmjow trying to take Nel clothes off. Ulquiorra said "what the hell are you doing grimmjow?" Grimmjow said "sorry ulquiorra I just couldn't help myself and me and nel accidentally went in Orihime room kissing." Ulquiorra said "get out trash." Then Grimmjow and Nel left to go in their room. Orihime said "hi ulquiorra." Ulquiorra said "what happened?" Orihime said "well Grimmjow and Nel accidentally went in my room kissing they thought it was their room." Ulquiorra nodded. Orihime said "I'm hungry let's go eat dinner." Ulquiorra said "fine". They went into the kitchen and orihime was cooking. When dhr was done she putted the food on a plate. Orihime said "let's eat!" Ulquiorra and Orihime was eating then they finished their food and went back to her room. Orihime yawned and said I'm going to bed. Ulquiorra nodded. Ulquiorra took off his shirt and Orihime was laying on her he'd with hunter that is sleeping. Ulquiorra layed down and he kissed her lips and said "goodnight orihime I love you and remember are wedding is tomorrow ." Orihime said "goodnight ulquiorra I love you too and I know."

I hope you love it the next part is when they get married yay I am so happy bye.