Orihime and Ulquiorra part 32

Rose opened a portal and waved at her family saying bye. The portal closed and she was at the world of the living, she looked around and started walking. When rose saw something in a dark place she was curious, she walked into the alleyway.
Aizen said "hello rose" in a creepy way. Rose said "w-who's there?" And aizen came out to show himself and said "I did" with a smirk. Rose looked at him and said "uh w-who are you?" Aizen walked a couple of steps to her and said "I am aizen". Rose bent down and tried to look up at him, she was thinking "d-damn what the hell is going on?". Aizen smirked and turned off his spiritual pressure, helping rose up. Rose back away a little then she bumped into someone, she looked behind her and it was a tall man with silver hair, eyes closed, and with a grin. She said "w-who are you?" The man looked at her and said "I am gin". Since gin was behind her, aizen walked towards rose and went to whisper in her ear saying "rose come join me, we can rule the world together you can become queen" with a smirk on his face. Rose was scared and said "n-no I don't want to, leave me alone!", Rose pointed at aizen and fire a cero at him. Before the cero can hit aizen he used his hand to block it and smirked saying "rose you can't hurt me I am god and I need your help to achieve my goals to rule the world, I'll kill your family if you don't join me".
Rose eyes widen and looks down saying "i-i'll join you, just don't hurt my family please". Aizen smirked and said "good, betray me and I'll kill you". Gin opened a portal to las noches, they all stepped in and it closed. Soon they were back and they were at a palace, rose asked aizen "w-where are we?" Aizen looked at rose and said "we are in huceo mundo, you were born here, your in my thrown room." Rose looked right to left and sighed saying "oh okay..."

Sorry if I haven't been updating been busy and sorry if this is short I'm trying to think of more ideas for the story, well I hope you liked it byeeee.