Orihime and Ulquiorra part 10

Ulquiorra woke up and went into the kitchen to make Orihime breakfast. Ulquiorra went back into Orihime room when he opened the door he saw Orihime chainging he was blushing a lot. Orihime said "stop" while she blushed. Ulquiorra said "sorry woman" Ulquiorra turned around and when Orihime said "it's okay to look now" Ulquiorra turned and gave Orihime her breakfast. When Hunter woke up she was jumping on Orihime then started to lick her. Ulquiorra sat on the bed and hunter licked him he was smiling a little. Orihime said "Ulquiorra can we talk about if we want to get married?" Ulquiorra said "fine". Orihime said "Do you want to get married? we been likeing each other since we met." Ulquiorra said "sure I do love you after all." Orihime was happy she said we will have our wedding in a week". Ulquiorra nodes. Hunter was dancing in excitement, she know they are saying. So Ulquiorra,Orihime,and Hunter went outside to play. Orihime was hungry so Ulquiorra, Orihime,and Hunter went back to their home and Ulquiorra was cooking her lunch. She ate it and said "this is very good Ulquiorra." Ulquiorra walked Orihime and carried Hunter to their room Ulquiorra told Orihime "I have a meeting to go to I will be back in an hour bye and I love you." Aizen told the Espada's that "we don't need to fight the soul society because we should start a family here and leave everything else". The Espada's were shocked then Grimmjow said "that's bullshit I want to kill that bastard ichigo." Aizen unleashed his spiritual pressure the Grimmjow kneel down and said "sorry Aizen". Aizen stopped his spiritual pressure and grimmjow went to his seat. Aizen said "your dismissed." So all the espada's left but Ulquiorra needed to tell aizen something. Ulquiorra bowed and said "Aizen-sama me and Orihime are getting married next week so are we going to be busy?" Aizen said "your getting married to that human girl?" Ulquiorra said "yes" and Aizen said "well we are not busy next week so I guess you could marry her." Ulquiorra was happy in the inside but still be cold,heartless,and stuff on the outside. Ulquiorra bowed and said "Thank you Aizen-sama" and left. Ulquiorra came into Orihime room and told her "woman we are getting married next week Aizen-sama said we are not busy." Orihime was happy she jumped on his back and she kissed him. Ulquiorra said "woman please get off of me." Orihime said "sorry" and got off. Hunter was dancing of excitement. It was getting late Ulquiorra bring Orihime dinner and Hunter dog food. When they were done Orihime and Hunter were tired. Ulquiorra grabbed the tray and put it in the kitchen he walked back to Orihime room. Orihime and Hunter were already asleep. Ulquiorra kissed Orihime on the lips and kissed the dog head he went to lay down and said to himself "I am one lucky guy I really do love Orihime" and he fell asleep.

I hope you love this story so far I don't know how many chapters I will do bye