Orihime and Ulquiorra part 8

They kissed and Ulquiorra was kissing her he putted his tongue in her mouth and he explores. Orihime did the same thing too. They both wanted more Orihime wanted to touch Ulquiorra warm skin so he unbuttoned his shirt and he put her hands on his warm skin. Ulquiorra said "Do you love me woman?" Orihime said "y-yes I love you more than anyone." Ulquiorra gave a little smile to Orihime. Orihime was surprised that Ulquiorra smiled. So Ulquiorra took Orihime shirt off and began to kiss her stomach to her neck. He wanted more of her so he unhooked her bra and he was licking her nipples. Orihime moaned a little bit but she liked it. He took off her pants and he told her "are you sure you want to do this?" She said "y-yes I'm sure." Ulquiorra put his hand in her underwear he know that she is wet. Orihime wanted him in her. Ulquiorra put his index finger in Orihime and she was moaning loud. She said "it hurts." Ulquiorra said "it's okay Orihime you will get used to it." After a little while Orihime was used to it. Ulquiorra took out his index finger and he kissed her soft lips. Ulquiorra said "your mine Orihime we will be together forever." Orihime said "your mine too Ulquiorra I've always waited this to happen." Ulquiorra put his tongue in Orihime mouth and she gripped her hands on Ulquiorra back. Ulquiorra saw the clock it was already midnight so he stopped kissing her and got off of her. They both got dressed and Ulquiorra said "are you ready to go back to Huceo Mundo?" Orihime said "yes" with a sad look on her face. Ulquiorra said "Orihime don't be sad someday you will come back here okay?" Orihime said "okay" and told Ulquiorra "can I bring something to Huceo Mundo?" He said "fine". Orihime was happy and kissed him on the lips and blushed. She went to her brother picture and picked it up and hugged it. She said "I want to bring a picture if my brother to keep me safe." Ulquiorra said "fine". Orihime closed her door and locked it she put her key under the mat she looked back and said goodbye. When Ulquiorra and Orihime was at the park Aizen and the Espada's were already there. Aizen said "are you ready to come home Orihime?" Orihime said "y-yes". Aizen opened the portal everyone walked in Orihime and Ulquiorra was the last one to go in before they got in the portal Orihime looked back at the world of the living and she closed her eyes and said "I will miss you Everyone I love you all Goodbye." she told Ulquiorra that she left some presents at her friends house if was a picture of her and her friends." Ulquiorra said "that's good they will always remember you Orihime." Orihime was in her room then Ulquiorra got her dinner she said "Thank you" with a big smile on her face. Ulquiorra said "your welcome". Orihime was surprised that Ulquiorra said "Your Welcome". When Orihime finished her dinner she was already tired. She putted her picture of her brother and prayed when she was done she went in bed she said "Goodnight Ulquiorra I love you." Ulquiorra said "Goodnight Orihime I love you." Before Ulquiorra could leave Orihime asked him "umm..Ulquiorra can you umm..Sleep with me?" Ulquiorra stopped and turned around and raised an eyebrow. He said "fine" Orihime said "Yay thank you". Orihime moved so Ulquiorra could have room to sleep on her bed. Ulquiorra took off his shirt Orihime froze and said "why are you taking off your shirt?" Ulquiorra said "I sleep without my shirt." She said "oh okay." I Ulquiorra laid down on her bed and said "Goodnight Orihime I love you." Orihime said "Goodnight I love you too." Ulquiorra fell asleep and Orihime was still awake thinking to herself "OMG I can't believe I asked Ulquiorra to sleep with me and now he's on my bed sleeping." She said quietly "he is cute when he sleeps." Ulquiorra said "so you think I'm cute?" Orihime froze and said "how did you here that?" I said it quietly. Ulquiorra said "I have good hearing." Orihime said "oh well yes you are cute when your sleeping." Ulquiorra nod and said "go to sleep". Orihime said "okay babe" I mean Ulquiorra". "Sorry." Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow and said "it's okay." Ulquiorra fell asleep and Orihime closed her eyes then she felt Ulquiorra body touched her's she was blushing a lot. She wanted to hug him. Then she hugged him he woke up and said "what the hell woman what are you doing?" She stopped hugging him and said "I'm sorry I wanted to hug you I just lov- she got interrupted by Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra said "I know you love me and I love you too I wanted to do the same thing you did." Orihime was about to say something but before she could say anything Ulquiorra said "go to sleep". She said "okay". So Orihime and Ulquiorra fell asleep.

I will update this tomorrow bye.