Orihime and Ulquiorra part 1

At Hueco Mundo Orihime was still at her room looking at the moon. Two months ago Ichigo,Chad,Uryū,and the Soul society was defeated by Aizen and his army of Arrancars. Ichigo and his friends were making a plan to rescue Orihime. Orihime was looking at the moon thinking to herself "should I go back to the world of the living or stay at Hueco Mundo?" Then she heard Ulquiorra said that he's coming in she said "okay" so ulquiorra came in so Orihime stopped looking at the moon and face ulquiorra while she was blushing. Ulquiorra said "I have your breakfast" he placed it down on her table orihime said thank you ulquiorra-kun while she smiles.

My name is Ulquiorra and you only call me that do you hear me woman? Orihime said okay but my name is not woman it's Orihime okay? Ulquiorra said "Fine Orihime". Orihime started smiling ulquiorra said I will come back in a hour so he said bye orihime and left saying nothing else. Then suddenly Grimmjow came in and said hey Orihime and Orihime said hi... Grimmjow suddenly went behind her and she didn't even see him coming Grimmjow pushed Orihime on the bed and Orihime tried to push him off she said stop it grimmjow please leave me alone grimmjow said no. Grimmjow then kissed her on the lips and she didn't like it then Ulquiorra heard noises Ulquiorra said "what are you doing grimmjow?" Grimmjow said oh hi Ulquiorra I'm just saying hi to orihime. Ulquiorra said then why are you on the bed kissing her? Grimmjow said "fine" you caught me I kissed her okay Ulquiorra told grimmjow to leave he said hell no Ulquiorra grabbed grimmjow by the neck and said leave grimmjow or I will not hesitate to kill you. "Fine" Ulquiorra I'll leave with a smirk on his face. Orihime got up from the bed there was a moment silence between Orihime and Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra said are you okay Orihime? Orihime said yeah I'm okay. Ulquiorra and Orihime were standing so close together Orihime thought to herself he is warm and Ulquiorra thought to himself she's so warm and her soft skin feels good. Orihime was already tired so Ulquiorra told orihime goodnight and Orihime told him goodnight Ulquiorra. Orihime fell to sleep and Ulquiorra left looking back saying goodnight orihime.

I will update this tomorrow I really hope you love it.☺