Orihime and Ulquiorra part 15

Ulquiorra and Orihime was done kissing they stepped down the stairs and Orihime saw ichigo,chad,uryū, and rukia. Orihime ran and gave them all hugs she said "what are you doing here?" Ichigo said "we knew that you were in love with ulquiorra and gin invited us." Rukia said "hey orihime I missed ya." Uryū said "we missed you orihime." Chad said "hi orihime I am so happy for you and I miss you." Ulquiorra was just looking at them. Ichigo said "I'm sorry orihime I didn't know you loved me please forgive me." Orihime said "it's okay ichigo I forgive you." Orihime told ichigo and her friends to come with her and she said "Ulquiorra will you and my friends want to be friends?" Ulquiorra said "fine." Ulquiorra kissed orihime and said "I love you" orihime said "I love you too." Ulquiorra, Orihime, and her friends were together at a table eating, talking and orihime showed her friends her new dog hunter they all said "awwww cute." Aizen putted his glass up and he hitted it softly with a spoon and said "Attention everyone we are here to celebrate Ulquiorra and Orihime wedding Congrats you two and everyone enjoy." He sitted back down and he just talked with gin and some of the espada's. It was late and ichigo and his friends said "goodbye and we will miss you." Orihime gave all her friends a hug and she cried a little and said I will visit you all soon bye "I love you all." Ichigo and his friends left the party was over everyone was cleaning the mess and stuff. Aizen,Gin,Starrk,Grimmjow,and Nel said "Congrats." Orihime said "thank you." Everyone was returning where they were. Aizen and Gin went to their lab and Ulquiorra and Orihime walked to her room.  Ulquiorra opened orihime door and they walked in Orihime sat on her bed and Ulquiorra satted next to her. Orihime said "since we are married ulquiorra should we live together in your room or my room?" Ulquiorra said "we should live together in your room." Orihime said "yay thank you ulquiorra-kun!" Ulquiorra nodded and said "I'll bring my stuff here tomorrow let's go to sleep." Orihime nodded and she layer down with hunter and said "goodnight ulquiorra I love you." Ulquiorra took off his shirt and said "I love you too orihime goodnight."

I really hope you love it sorry I was busy today I will do the next part tomorrow if I'm not busy well bye everyone!