𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

RopeBurn

"We don't talk enough
We should open up"

Chapter Twenty Two

Disrespect

Elvira
↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁

"If you insist, Micetta." The smirk spreading across his face made me want to wipe it off with the back of my hand.

"You are such an ass. I need help showering, I'm not trying to screw you." This earned a frown from Marco, who moved beside me.

"C'mere.." Marco slipped an arm behind my shoulders and one underneath my knees before lifting me out of bed. As hard as I tried I couldn't prevent the wince that escaped my mouth. The pain was bearable, but that didn't make it any less agonizing.

     "Could you be a bit more gentle?" I asked, slightly squirming in his arms. The movement only irritated my wounds further.

His grip tightened. "Perhaps if you'd stop struggling against me this wouldn't hurt you so much, Micetta." A groan slipped from the walls of my lips as my hand moved up to his face to push it further away from myself. "Stop it, stop moving. You're going to hurt yourself." Marcos feet didn't leave the floor for another step. Instead he came to a stop, his head bowing to look at me.

     Light from the window illuminated half of his olive skin, the almond curls turned to a lighter shade now that they were under the suns rays. For a moment the breath inside of myself seemed to be unable to travel from my windpipe to my lungs.

"Elvira." Marcos index finger brushed away the sweat drenched hair from my face. Each finger lingered against my skin as they moved across my face. "Why don't you behave yourself? You always make things so much more difficult than they need to be." I dragged his hand to my lips and brought his fingers closer as if to kiss them. Instead of the expected kiss I bit down onto his index finger.

"Cazzo!" Marco nearly dropped me when he tried to pull his fingers away. The bite ushered him to start walking once again. The room turned to a blur as he began to stride to a large wooden door. I was sat onto a marble counter, the sweatpants that hand around my waist loosely were ripped from my body in a rush. Yet even in his hurry he stayed handling me with a gentle touch.
(Fuck!)

Once again my body was lifted with ease and placed inside of a bathtub the size of a jacuzzi. It most likely was one due to the jets located around the sides. "I said a shower Marco-" my voice was quickly cut short.

"I can't allow you to stand for that long, Micetta" hot water started to collect around my feet, quickly rising to my ankles. The water made loud noises as it slapped against the bottom.

"I was shot near my heart not in my legs. You're so damn dramatic, Meathead." There was no energy left in me to fight with him physically, so vocally was the only way I could keep him at arms length.

It had nearly been two months of being trapped behind the walls of this compound. The only attempts to escape I had made backfired and led me into more trouble with each try. All I had left now was Dante, if he was what he said he was.