Notice

Surprise !
i'm not dead :D

hopefully neither is your will to read my writing

after much consideration i've decided to consider writing a sequel, one i've been dreading for the pure fact i'm not sure if i'll be able to please you all with its contents.

now, Elvira and Marco's stories are complete. they married, did things married people do,
bingo bongo that's it.
but children, (while gross) are a thing to consider. if you'd be interested in reading the sequel of their offspring, i'd be interested in coming up with the plotline.
(please note they'd be adults by the time of the sequel)

so i'm giving you the option, yes dear readers i'm leaving this up to you because i couldn't decide on what to do for the life of me.

option A: Elvira has one child, one. A male.
(if that's the case, would you rather it be from a 3rd person point of view? that way it could follow both son and female he peruses?)

option B: Elvira had one child, again one because she was infertile and never should of had a kid to begin with because children are icky, but it's a female.

option C: no continuation.

i won't go into details too extensively, as i have no ground plot for the story yet.
but those are your options.

i'm giving you guys a month or so to decide, maybe less.

(let's just hope i remember doing this as it's late at night and i'm making this decision on an impulse.)

much love
rae <3

———————-
also, thank you all for the unconditional love you've given me. i cant thank you enough.