𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

RopeBurn

"We're such a mess together
You make me lose my temper"

Chapter Nine

Leaked Nudes

Elvira
↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁

     "Micetta? What is all of that noise?"

My heart began to beat out of my chest. The pounding spreading to my ears.

     With much haste my body moved back through the skylight and shut it. After hiding the stool under the counter I moved to the shower. Removing my clothing was more painful than I first imagined it to be. I suppose I forgot how limited I really was.

   Once my body was bare I stepped into the shower feet first. The water cascaded down my body in pools of lifeless waves. It burned most of my wounds.. but I had always been a masochist. I enjoyed the pain.

"Elvira? Open this door!" His voice grew louder. Though between my likely ear infection and the heavy sounds of the water slapping against my body his voice was too drowned out for me to understand.

My hair had been soaked by the time the door was kicked in. It bounced back causing him to kick it once more. Perhaps out of anger or irritation? A huge crack stretched from the top of the door to the bottom. It barely stayed connected to its hinges.

"Where the fuck are you?" His head moved around the room until his eyes met mine. The heavy fall and rise of his chest slowed. The anxiety washed off of him like pollen on a car.

"You know you could at least wait until I finished my shower." I moved my body so that my back was to him. Then I applied the shampoo into my hair and massaged it into my scalp. It felt nice even though I had no nails remaining on my fingers to scratch with.

     With my back to him I was unaware of his movements. It wasn't until his voice was cleared behind me that I even spared him a glance. "You should hide yourself around men. It isn't ladylike to have yourself exposed." Oh the things I would do to him if I didn't think I'd slip and break my neck on the marble floors.

"Well you broke in. I have no energy to try and conceal my body. I mean it is nothing more than a pair of boobs and genitalia." The human body was just that. A body. Why he made such a big deal about it I wasn't aware. I waited until I had wiped away the soap from my face to speak again. "Pretty sure my nudes leaked in college anyways."

"Some men won't be able to help themselves." He grabbed two towels and neatly folded them onto the little table outside of the shower. Then he picked my clothes up and tossed them into a hamper. His constant movement gave me anxiety. I didn't like having to keep glancing over to make sure he wasn't too close.

I rinsed the soap from my hair and placed a glob of conditioner on my ends. Rubbing in the concoction as if it were capable of mending my fried ends. Then I poured whatever soap they provided for me onto the blue loofah hanging off the shower wall. Of course it was organic. "Some men may just end up with a torn scrotum."

He left the room with a chuckle and returned a few minutes after. "Come on out Micetta." I waited a minute or two after he told me what to do just so that it didn't seem like I was following his orders. I was following my own orders. After all my fingers were turning to prunes.

I opened the glass door and looked over at him. He stood there with a unfolded towel in his hands. When I reached for it he snatched it away and signaled for me to turn around. "Just give me the Towel Cuore mio." The corners of his mouth threatened to turn into a smirk. What he found so funny I wasn't sure.
(translation: my heart)

"Turn around." I groaned in aggravation and did as he said. I was freezing my ass off and he held the towel to keep me warm. He wrapped the towel around me and tucked the end inside the space between my breasts. "Come along now. You shouldn't even be awake." Yes father.

"I am not a child. Dressing myself is one of my capabilities." He only ignored me and dragged me by my hand to the bed. Next to my pillow was a pair of silk shorts with a matching tank once again. And next to them was a bra and some sort of skimpy underwear. Dick.

"Hold still."

"You are not dressing me, back off." When I tried to grab the clothes myself he popped my hand away. "You did not just hit me like a child." He did.

"Either shut it or I'll bend you over the bed and give you ten more." He motioned to my ass with his eyes.

    Oh I wish he would.

     He was quick to dress me. His hands barely grazing over my skin as he did so. I will admit it was much easier to dress with his help on account of my wounds.

To my surprise I hadn't caught him staring until after I was in the bed. Perhaps it was because he had to watch for every stitch and wound. Or perhaps he wasn't as big as an dick as he let on.

"Goodnight My Micetta." God his voice was absolutely enchanting.

     "What are you going to sing me lullaby's? Shut up and vete a la mierda." My eyes squinted to observe him in the darkness. When he fell too silent I turned my back to him and closed my eyes.
(Translation: fuck off)

     "One of these days you're going to be punished for the way you talk to me." His voice was right against my ear. I refused to open my eyes and look at him. Like the boogeyman, he wasn't real if I couldn't see him. 

    "One of these days you're going to learn how to give a woman some personal space. And brush your teeth." With my left hand I pushed his face away.

     "Keep it up Micetta. You only have so many strikes before I put a gun to your head." His fingers grazed against my shoulder. The touch leaving tingles against my skin. "You're on strike two. I'm sure you can count to three."  His voice had fallen dangerously low, and although I knew better I couldn't help but feel my arousal pool between my legs.

Fucking daddy issues

Without another word he dipped out of the room locking the door behind him.

He wouldn't shoot me.

Would he?

↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁
Song: Using you

Tell me what your favorite kinks are :3