𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

RopeBurn

"You don't wanna be alone right now
So I'll lay with you if you don't mind"

Elvira

↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁

     "You mean to tell me, you don't have a sex dungeon like Christian Gray?" Rested between my fingers was a clear wine glass filled to the brim with Orenellaia, some expensive wine that tasted as good as it cost. It ran smoothly down my throat, soothing the ache that laid there from the constant laughter.  "Not many things surprise me anymore Marco, but that is indeed one of them." Across from me sat Marco, some sort of on brand suit laced his body. Cuff's neatly done, hair gelled and cut regardless of my liking towards the longer look he had earlier. According to Aurora he had spent hours getting ready for this dinner.

     The dimples within the creases of his cheeks deepened each time his pearly whites came to the surface of his lips. I had never seen the man smile so much in one night in the three years I had known him. "Why is that so shocking? I mean, if you want me to have something like that I'd gladly oblige. I always thought you to be more of a vanilla girl, so it would shock me to think that there was more behind that Stubborn Anthropologist facade." With a sharp knife he sawed at the one hundred dollar steak, neat cubes were made and then pushed around the plate to make room. It was my steak, regardless of the fact that he was the one cutting it.

      Even after a week of being back in his home without a singular escape attempt he still didn't seem to trust me enough to cut my own steak. I wasn't sure if he just couldn't trust me with his life or my own. As if I'd attempt murder before even finishing my expensive meal, I had the decency to wait until I was done. "Excuse me?" A loud clink rang out as the wine hit against the table. I had to be extra cautious not to spill it onto the expensive dress I was wearing. The sage color wouldn't mix well with red wine. The skintight fabric made me weary of eating too much, for the fear I'd appear pregnant.  "If anything you're the vanilla one. I mean unless you have a drowning or tormenting kink I think you'd result to the casual missionary style as your go to." This caused his eyebrows to raise, light flashing from within them.

     "I'm the vanilla one?" He laughed threateningly, biting down onto the corner of his bottom lip as if to suppress his true thoughts. For a moment I worried that he'd stuck another vibrator into my underwear, and I nearly reached up to check. "Please Micetta, you complained when I made you wear a collar. If it was really up to me I'd walk you around on a leash, make you crawl on all fours." Carefully he slid the plate towards, keeping the knife on his napkin rather than giving it to me. He had taken my knife too, which was simply unreasonable. It wasn't as if I'd lunge at him. "Anyone who puts a collar around your neck is not vanilla dear, you're just daft." It was a slight insult, but not one I took seriously.

      A roll of my eyes earned a laugh from him, slowly I eased the meat into my mouth. The heavenly flavors laced my tongue in nothing but bliss. "Mm, you always have to one up me don't you? I'm not vanilla by any means. I bet if we tested who was kinkier I would win by a landslide." My confidence was paper thin, sure I wasn't traditional but I severely doubted anyone could be kinkier than Marco fucking Russo. The man likely kept handcuffs in his nightstand, as a matter of fact I knew he did.

      "Would you like to test that? I would gladly take you up on that offer." The smile that crept onto his face brought delightful shivers to my spine. It was a scary thing to think about, The thought of Marco in bed. Intriguing, but terrifying. His fingers wrapped around my throat, squeezing hard enough to leave bruises. Handcuffs so tight around my wrist that they cause me to bleed. "Elvira?" Quickly my eyes snapped back to his, the thoughts plaguing my mind quickly leaving my head space. "Isn't it exhausting?"