𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

RopeBurn

"You're the only one, Who's making me come
To my sinful senses..
I'll never love
anyone the same."

Chapter Ten

La amo

Marco

↽———⋆☽⋆———⇁
Mature scenes

Elvira had taken a part of me the moment I met her. Everything about her drove me crazy. From the way she fought me to the way her eyes trailed down my body to see what I had to offer.

     I craved her.

Regardless of what she may think I wouldn't take Elvira against her will. Sure, I had kidnapped her. Keeping her locked in a room was much different than forcing her on her knees. Here she was fed three meals a day and provided plenty of luxury items to keep herself occupied.

Forcing her to submit to me was much to easy. I could threaten her siblings life or even take in the assistant she cares so dearly for. I doubt Elvira would fight me if it meant the loss of her family's lives.

No. I wanted Elvira to crave me. Everytime I just graze my fingers against her skin I want her to shiver in excitement. I need to hear her beg for me to take her.

I needed her.

     "Honey? Are you close?" A whine exited Vanessas mouth as a groan exited my own. The woman always found a way to ruin an orgasm."Is something on your mind?" Of course she knew the answer. There was always something on my mind. I had millions of problems that need to be solved.

    "I asked you to my room for a blowjob not a therapist appointment." With my right hand I pushed her head back down and watched as it bobbed.

Vanessa was nothing more than someone who was supposed to bring me pleasure. In fact it says so in her contract, so it was beyond me as to why she always ruined the pleasurable parts.

     Half the time I ponder why she is even getting paid as much as she is. After all I didn't pay her to whine like a child. I was not attracted to children, I was attracted to grown women.

Grown women like Elvira.

The black locks intruded my thoughts. Her hazel eyes attracting the light and changing ever so slightly to the exposure. The fights she had been insisting to have with me regardless of the amount of warnings she is given.

The way her hips swung back and forth like a pendulum.

Intelligent, driven, confident. Really there was no trait my Elvira lacked that I required. She had been made specifically for me.

Yet here she was trying to find a way to escape with every turn she took. Running for the door, trying to unseal the windows. As if being here was so detestable. As if I were planning to harm her.

I would never hurt her intentionally.

The thrill came from her fights. From how she struggled with keeping her emotions hidden. I suppose she mirrored my emotions. The less I gave her the less she seemed to give me.