ep. 7 | bts episode

"i'm debuting no matter what." viewers heard NaRi say at the beginning of episode 7.

"finally, tonight, for a single dream of a debut, all participants who endured fierce competitions and pains of growth are now standing at the turning point of their destiny. and finally, completed by the global vote, the 13 finalists who will go to part 2 will be revealed."

[part 2, D-Day. I-Land]

global idol group BTS popped up on the screen, entering I-Land.

after walking around for a few minutes, and J-Hope playing 'tour guide', they finally found the nameplates. "oh, the nameplates!"

"GUYS LOOK! 김나리," Jimin suddenly said, running his fingers along their favorite younger girls' name. Jin suddenly took it from the youngers hands, hugging it as if it was NaRi herself.

when the group of 7 suddenly began reminiscing over their past, the second eldest spoke up,

"when we do this around NaRi she's like *drops onto the ground dramatically* ugh!"

"HAHAHA you're right! we should stop, she might pop up out of nowhere and do it,"

while the two youngest were in the pantry room by themselves, and JungKook was stealing everything, V looked over at a shelf, grabbed a bag of chips and said "NaRi loves these! i hope she's eating them!"

"now, we will reveal who made it to I-Land part 2. please take a seat. the entrance ceremony of the final 13." BTS sat watching the screen, anticipation growing by the second.

"of the 22 participants, let's meet the 7 survivors from part 1 of I-Land...

the final, seventh survivor. this participant received a lot of attention, being the most feared from the participants, as well as being the only girl out of the 23."

"hello! i'm I-Lander Kim NaRi." said girl appeared on the screen, sitting in front of the camera.

"i've trained since i was 9 years old, so i've trained the longest out of everyone here. my older brother began training, and my parents could see i'd developed a love for music, so they decided to let me audition for companies as well.

i've grown up with BTS, and witnessed all of TXT's journey, and that all just motivated me even more. since i was the only girl at BigHit, i felt discouraged a lot of the time.

i always asked myself and others, 'should i just go to another company?', 'should i give up and pursue something else?', but there was always something that kept me there.

i'm here now, still chasing my dream of being an idol. it's very difficult for me, since i am the only girl.. but i can only hope for the best." her voiceover ended, now being seen standing on stage in front of the producers.

"the seventh survivor is I-Lander Kim NaRi." the robotic voice spoke as her flag dropped. the producers were shown, a proud smile being shown on Bang's face.

"during the representative test, I-Lander NaRi was a dance unit representative who helped bring a victory to I-Land with her outstanding performance. She placed first in votes from Mexico, United States, and Canada."

"ever since she came to the company, she's always been very determined.. she practiced the most out of every trainee, and made everyone fall in love with her charm.." Bang began.