Weekly Idol [주간아이돌]

ep. 511

NaRi stood with the rest of the group, smiling as she watched KwangHee and EunHyuk introduce them.

"let us introduce ourselves, one, two,"
"connect! hello, we're ENHYPEN!"

she smiled when EunHyuk said they all had beautiful faces, laughing when he called KwangHee's face "the after-party"

she 'stretched' when they were told to, stepping back when it was time for the boys to show off their stretching skills.

after Sunoo's splits, came HeeSeung's 'eye stretching' turn, NaRi staying beside HeeSeung to watch. she stepped back a bit to let only HeeSeung in the frame, about to compliment him when his eyes twitched, her fellow maknae calling it out. she attempted to conceal her laugh, lightly slapping Ni-Ki's arm. she waved Ni-Ki and Jay goodbye as they were forced to move to the end of the line, moving further back to be beside Jake.

"wow~ so handsome~" she called out, a smile forming on the elder's face.
she chuckled when he blinked, lightly clapping as a congratulations for the boy.

the girl waited for the MCs to call out HeeSeung's final price, a loud laugh erupting from her throat as they'd announced it was 56 cents. the MCs looked at her with concerned eyes, "her laugh sounds like someone's.." they said, their brains attempting to make some sort of connection.
"SEVENTEEN Dino senior?" one of the boys called out, the MCs faces lighting up when they'd realized.

the girl watched the sit-up battle between Jay and SungHoon with wide eyes, concealing her chuckle when SungHoon's score was indeed higher than Jay's.
she laughed along with the boys when SungHoon's final price was minus 380 dollars, clapping for Sunoo when his 20 had been the highest paid price.

as always, the girl performed Drunk-Dazed with no mistakes, unconsciously singing her parts aloud.

"impressive!"
"we enjoyed it!"
the MCs both said once the episode began again, the group also clapping for themselves.

the girl sat between Jay and HeeSeung, her head lifting higher than usual when she heard EunHyuk call her name. "now NaRi,"
"oh, yes?" she called out, her head slightly tipping to the side in a confused manner.
"your vocals are.. wow." was all he said, causing the boys to smile. the girl still held a confused expression.
"thank you...?" she questioned.
"did you not mean to sing while you performed?"
her eyes widened, "i sang?"
KwangHee and EunHyuk shook their heads in confirmation, her face now turning a light shade of red. "i didn't even realize.."
"do you sing all of the.. ad-libs and background parts?"
she shook her head in confirmation, "HeeSeungie-hyung and i are in charge of that."
"wow~ that's so cool. maybe we can talk about that more later, for now,"

the group began the global fan video segment, a light smile on her face as she watched the first two videos.

she saw the small girl's dance cover, a bright smile taking over her face as her eyes turned into crescents.

"how'd you like the second dance cover video, NaRi? you looked like you were going to burst?"
the boys laughed at her, her hands instinctively moving to cover her face. "... i think children are really cute! it made me happy,"

"the uncles at ENHYPEN said you were very cute- oh, i called them uncles," KwangHee said, the girl's eyes widening.
she stood up from her seat, a small "oof" sounding from her as she landed on the ground after jumping off the chair, placing her hands behind her back and a semi-awkward, boxy smile on her face. "yes, it is i, uncle NaRi."
the people in the studio all laughed at the girl, a small, accomplished smile on her face.