s1ep1 - ENHYPEN & HI

the final scenes of I-Land were played on the screen— NaRi, of course, internally feeling more nervous than ever.

the scene played, 'Lee HeeSeung', 'Ni-Ki', 'Jake', 'Jay', 'Yang JungWon', 'Kim NaRi', 'Park SungHoon', 'Kim Sunoo'.

there they all were— the 8 members ready to take on the world together as ENHYPEN.

after the 7 boys introduced himself, NaRi popped up onto the screen. "hello!," she began, slightly bowing. "i'm 16-year-old Kim NaRi! i think i'm most nervous of the reactions because i'm the only girl in our team, but i know i have the boys to count on and who i'll be able to help make a great debut." she finished, a light smile plastered on her face.

as the debuting team was shown hugging the I-Landers their last goodbyes, NaRi was seen clinging onto YoungBin with a pout. the truth was, she didn't want to leave his side. he'd somehow become the boy she was attached to during the show— it was gonna break her to leave him.

"i want to show everyone how much my hard work payed off. i want to make everyone proud."

NaRi sat in the makeup chair, allowing the stylist 언니 to do what she wished— she just wanted any evidence of her crying vanished. she began spacing out, questions and concerns running through her mind. wait so i'm like actually debuting now? like, me? that's so weird........... oh shoot the boys are done!

she stood with her team members as they attempted, and failed, to create their group introduction video. she laughed as the 02z continued messing up their lines, being able to feel the nervousness radiating from their bodies. she waved goodbye, her eye smile more charming than ever. "cut!" "oh my g- NARI do you have to laugh so loud?!"

she climbed into their van, taking the last available seat. she sat quietly as she listened to the boys telling what they were most excited about. i just know me and Jay are gonna be cleaning up five times a day.

"we're using BigHit practice rooms?!" she laughed as she heard this come from one of the boys behind her. it's so cute how they're so nervous. "c'mon guys, it's not that scary!" "oh be quiet NaRi,"

she climbed out of the bus first, bag in her hand. "wow!" she lightly exclaimed as her eyes landed on the building before her. her eyes widened as she slowly walked through the dorm, expression like a small childs'. i can't believe i get to actually live here.... hopefully it's better than staying the night at someone else's dorm.

she quietly watched and walked around as the boys conversed about how awesome their new house was— a smile on her face. yep, this is my life now

NaRi sat at the table, letting the boys get as much chicken as they wanted. she looked at the older boy walking around the table, suddenly becoming flustered at the sight before her. girlllll now why does Jay look so good in those glasses......... let me stop

"the first episode?!" she quietly exclaimed, surprised at Sunoo's sudden want to watch I-Land. "yes, the first episode!"

although she wasn't shown on camera, she was sitting at the table, watching the boys' cute reactions at every little thing. "ew wait i have to stay with you seven forever..." she mumbled, unfortunately being heard by Jay. he looked down at the girl, an offended expression on his face.

"i'm super happy i got to debut with such great people," HeeSeung suddenly confessed, making NaRi physically gag. "*gag* that's so gross-" the boys all bursted out laughing, HeeSeung throwing an empty bone at her head.

although she wasn't allowed to be shown on the show because of the age limits, NaRi was still asked the question 'what do you think about your role in the team?' she pondered on the question for a moment, "...i think i'm kind of everything? like i've always sort of helped the boys with their roles and have been there in case they need me. so yeah, i'd be happy to continue with that role."