ENHYPEN x TXT - PLAYGROUND EP.2

as the 12 boys walked out, NaRi was shown slowly trudging to the middle of the stage, a sort of fatigued look on her face.

she stood in the middle of the dancing boys, waiting for the staff to cut the music.

she finally gave a "cut" sign with her hand, bringing her mic to her lips. "네, hello, everyone! welcome ENGENEs and MOAs, and... members-"

the boys all cut her off with loud cheers. she gave frantic waves with her hands, wishing to cut them all off, they finally did after she slapped Soobin.

she finally smiled, "it's... the yut nori game." she introduced, signaling for the boys to cheer after they'd kept quiet.

"as this is an opportunity for the two teams to come together, we'll be mixing up the teams!" she announced to the twelve boys.

"it's an honor for the person who'll be on my team~" HueningKai said aloud, making Yeonjun and NaRi speak up at the exact same time,

"more like a bummer,"
"more like a bummer."

the two teams all stopped to look at the pair, Yeonjun and NaRi also looking at eachother with smirks on their faces.

she went on to explain the rules for choosing teams, excited to see who'd be paired with who.

"who'll be the first to compete from each group?" she asked, cheering as both maknaes stood up.

she lightly laughed as HeuningKai's trick towards the younger worked, now handing the bouncy ball to her member.

"now to think of it, i might have chosen the wrong one?!" HeuningKai said aloud, making NaRi yell out, "well, sucks to suck doesn't it?! ready, set, go!"

she cheerfully watched as Ni-Ki was immediately ahead of Heuning, eyes turning to moons as she cooed at the younger.

[let's take a moment to see how ENHYPEN would respond when they're competing against each other]
"doesn't matter who wins!" type 1: cheering for anybody
"hope they both lose." type 2: saying anything on their mind
"our team's got dibs on the winner." type 3: thinking of what's important
"hm.. i hope Sunoo falls-" we had to cut NaRi's out...

she counted the two members off, lightly yelling "GO!" when the time came.

NaRi watched JungWon closely, crashing onto the ground when he started moving the table further away from Sunoo.

"sunki~~~" she lightly cheered out as she watched a red ball appear in Sunoo's box.

once Sunoo and JungWon returned to their side, NaRi started running away as she saw Sunoo coming at her. "hey, BRAT! yeah, you!"

— cut —

she returned into view after a black screen, ".. now, BeomGyu-hyung and Soobin-hyung!"

she watched Beomgyu's actions closely, once again laughing loudly after he'd beat Soobin. she went up to the brunette, high-fiving him as Soobin threatened her. playfully, of course!

her mouth fell wide open as she laughed watching Soobin and Beomgyu's fight, clapping loudly. she continued to cheer as the two chased eachother around, almost falling to the floor once again.

"next.. is... HEESEUNGIE HYUNG AND SEOBIE HYUNG!!!!" she loudly cheered into the mic, making Heuningkai run up to the girl, covering her mouth with his hand. she licked it, making him scream.

she cleared her throat, "HeeSeung and Jay." with a smile.

"oh you shouldn't have told him that..." she said to Taehyun and Beomgyu, after they'd given their wonderful advice to Jay.