ep. 6 | part one finale

"NaRi is No.1 in Mexico."

"NaRi and HeeSeung have part 5&6, right?"
"yes, correct"
"oh, we better expect a lot, then!"

[midpoint evaluations]

after hearing Zico talk about how important part 5&6 were, NaRi could sense JungWon's nerves from across the room. before getting to the beginning formation, NaRi sent a tiny 'fighting' to help encourage the older boy.

she performed just like she'd practiced, not wanting to receive any bad feedback from her 선배. throughout the groups performance, especially during their duo parts, NaRi could feel how nervous JungWon felt. c'mon, please? they might remove you from this part..

".. NaRi, you're also very good! it's only been a few days and i can feel you understand the song."
"ah, thank you!" she said while bowing.
"JungWon," oh no..

while the I-Landers sat down to discuss what should be done about part 6, NaRi decided to sit out of the conversation until she needed to speak up.

"does anyone else have any thoughts? NaRi?"

"uh.. i don't mind, but considering how much time we have left, it's a bit risky. but i also want the entire group to be happy with the decision.. so whatever you all decide on, i'll be okay with it.." she responded in a quiet voice, not exactly sure how she really felt about the entire situation.

NaRi was seen wherever JungWon was seen throughout this part of the episode, solely because she wanted to be there for him.

while she was leaning against the wall in the lounge (where JungWon, K and HeeSeung were), she was suddenly asked a question.

"NaRi, how are you so good with your facial expressions?"
"6 years of practice, baby." was what she said, in a very monotone voice.

"..i'll do part 2."

"so i have to be partners with Heeseungie hyung AGAIN?!"

"NaRi.. go to sleep."

"A GHOST?" NaRi suddenly exclaimed from her curled up, fetal position on the floor.

upon listening to the older boys' discussion, she quickly crawled over to where Jay sat on the ground, curling back up beside him.

she refused to look where Seon had claimed to see the ghost, knowing she's been deathly afraid of them since she was a child.

when EJ screamed and ran back to the group, NaRi yelled out of fear. yes, she absolutely hated being vulnerable in front of others, but she couldn't help it! it was a ghost!

"A MANNEQUIN?" she exclaimed, now starting to switch her languages. "if you guys are just pranking us i'll never forgive you." she deadpanned at the two boys telling their spooky stories.

"who can i sleep with tonight? please? anyone.." she said in the tiniest voice possible, now clinging onto K. "WAIT! I'M THE ONLY GIRL HERE! THIS IS NO FAIR!" she yelled out, causing the boys to laugh in her face. "this isn't funny! this is serious!"

just like Jay, anytime NaRi was seen alone on camera, she'd quickly run away from any creepy-looking corner in the building.

while Jay and NaRi were in the bathroom at the same time, Jake and SungHoon had the genius idea to suddenly turn the lights off and run out. after they turned the lights off and ran away, viewers heard a loud, terrified yell from the room.

suddenly, both Jay and NaRi ran out into the living room together, scared they'd get caught by something lurking in the dark. she immediately ran for the couch, accidently hitting it too hard, causing her to flip over onto the other side of the couch. a tiny "ow" was heard, followed by laughter from the older boys.