ep. 3 | teamwork test

61. that was the team's score. how did we do so bad? how are we supposed to be able to eliminate six people?

"how are we supposed to do this?" she said to no one in particular, barely being heard.

"what were the highest and lowest scores?"
"85 was the highest, 40 was the lowest."
"85?!"
"i think Ni-Ki got that score, right?" NaRi said looking over at her partner.

NaRi sat in the purple room with HeeSeung, Jay, and SungHoon.

"HeeSeung hyung we all know you're never getting sent to the ground, please stop saying such negative things about yourself!" NaRi shouted from a bed the boys weren't sitting on. "if anyone's getting sent down, it's me. i was on part 1 and feel as if i didn't live up to what was expected of me." she said, worry evident in her voice.

like the group of boys in another room were discussing the individual scores, this group began doing the same.

"who ended up getting the 85? has anyone said?"
"no, i have a few guesses on who it could be, but i'm not exactly sure"
"did NaRi fall asleep again? in my bed?"
"this is gonna be a tough time."

unbeknownst to them, NaRi ended up getting the 85. the next clip showed NaRi's saddened face clicking on the screen to reveal her individual score.

"now, NaRi. she didn't shine through as much as i'd hoped. but there isn't really a good place in the song to shine through."
"she did a better job with part 1, for sure. you could tell when she and NiKi were singing who had the better feel to the song."

she clicked on the screen, hands beginning to shake. she sucked in a breath as she waited for the number to pop up on the screen. 85. once she saw the number, she crouched down on the ground, quickly thanking God. "oh no way."

"i just couldn't believe i got the highest score, truly. i'm so thankful," she told the camera, a small smile coming onto her face.

out of nowhere she awoke from her mini nap and left for the blue room. once she walked in and saw Daniel hugging the others, she immediate turned to walk out. nope no- "NARIII!" she heard the younger boy exclaim. "oh gosh-" she was suddenly cut off, being tackled to the floor.

NaRi walked through the living room, seeing Ni-Ki
sitting on the couch alone, in his thoughts.

she debated on whether or not to go to him, but her legs thought quicker than her mind. she found herself slowly walking over to the younger, debating on what to say.

before she could say anything, though, NiKi began. "NaRi, i'm so.. sorry. if i would've trained with you more and matched up with you we would've made a better score and-"

"RiKi, what are you doing? you're not the one to blame for this, okay? you did your best. that's all any of us could ask for, okay?" she lightly scolded him, putting her arms around his waist. she truly didn't want Ni-Ki to blame himself for anything, she didn't believe he was at fault for anything.

the time to eliminate six others finally came. NaRi still had not made up her mind, and she didn't think she'd be able to anytime soon.

God, how am i supposed to do this? she whispered to herself while starting at the small screen. hesitantly, she decided on her final six. Seon, Nicholas, Geonu, Jake, Youngbin, and Daniel. none of them deserve this. "oh gosh, please forgive me! i'm so sorry," she spoke to the camera.

anxiously waiting for the results to be announced, NaRi kept her eyes on the floor— she couldn't watch. she had to keep herself from bursting into tears as more and more contestants were announced. why does this have to happen?