ep. 11 | the final ten

NaRi kept her arms wrapped around Ni-Ki, mumbling little words of comfort to try and alleviate his sadness. she lifted her head off the boys shoulder, eyes wandering around the 10 remaining contestants. something shifted inside her— the sadness she'd kept in for so long suddenly becoming too overwhelming to handle.

no, NaRi. this isn't about you. it's about Ni-Ki. you have to stay strong for Ni-Ki.

she watched as the eleven flags dropped, her picture with the number 2 above it. still can't believe they actually heard me, we're gonna be besties if i make it out of here frfr

her eyes skimmed through the group, still not really understanding how some of the most talented boys got such low votes.

the first place I-LANDER, Sunoo, now had to choose between taking someone from the Flame On unit or staying with his current members. please pick SungHoonie please pick SungHoonie... she watched as the boy stood up, ready to announce his decision.

"i'm going to... pick I-Lander Park SungHoon." Sunoo announced with a smile, making NaRi burst out into laughter.

while the boys were quiet because of the shock, viewers heard NaRi's loud laugh, the girl completely satisfied with Sunoo's choice. as the boy sat down, NaRi reached her hand out, giving the boy an enthusiastic high-five, now catching her breath.

she stood up, now standing around SungHoon with the rest of her unit. "i'm sorry for laughing but- THAT WAS SO FUNNY," NaRi told the boy, making him send a glare to her.

as the youngest boy was shown sitting in the lowest-ranking room by himself, the tiny girl suddenly came into view, lightly skipping over to him.

"hi, twinnie~" she cooed at the boy, lightly pulling him into her embrace. "why so sad?" she pouted, now holding his face so she could look down to him.

"i'm just scared, 누나, i'm leaving next... these are the only things giving me hope right now," he said, showing his notebook filled with letters from fans across the world.

NaRi's pout slightly expanded— mind forcing her hands to somehow take all sadness away from who she saw as her younger brother.

"stop saying that, okay? you have nothing to worry about. it'll all work out in the end." she whispered to him, hand moving to pat his head.

NaRi ran to her room, immediately going for the 1st place bed. Sunoo, being too distracted with the two older boys, failed to notice the dashing girl who was already getting comfortable on his bed.

"ya! NaRi~" he said with a pout. "aish" was heard from the same boy after failing to drag her out of the bed. she smiled in victory.

she eventually got up, fishing for her letter before seeing it in HeeSeung's hand, waving it around in front of her. "to HeeSeung, from Jay."
"to NaRi, from Jay." the two read concurrently.
"oh my-" the boy said, head falling backwards.

before the eldest boy began reading, NaRi said quickly spoke. "i got mad at him when he came to give this to me," she was then interrupted by Jay, "YEAH! i've never seen her that mad before. it scared me." he spoke honestly, making her jump over to where he was and bring him into a hug as she watched HeeSeung read his letter.

"to Jay NaRi is? the best little sister ever!" she read aloud, voice an octave higher than usual. "ew why'd you read-"
"sh!" she said, putting her hand over his mouth.

NaRi listened to Sunoo read his letter, laughing loudly while falling back onto the bed at the boy's hilarious interpretation of the writing. she read her letter out loud, sucking in a deep breath before starting.