박성훈

🖇 ━━━ SungHoon x NaRi, SungRi。enhypen's visual line

enhypen's visual line.
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

jealousy.
— out of public.
feat. Ni-Ki

as the group continued preparing for their second comeback, SungHoon had received the exciting news of his chance to become a MusicBank MC, seeing as SooBin and Arin's contracts were coming to their ends.

after much consideration, the boy had decided to accept the offer, not knowing which idol he'd be paired with.

NaRi was happy for him, as any sane person would be— he was one of her best friends, on top of them being bandmates as well— it'd be a good way for him to venture off and make new friendships as the boys were always so tolerant of her doing.

"Hoon! you have a message!" rang through the dorm, SungHoon popping into the kitchen where the girl and two of the guys were eating. he opened his phone, reading the email he'd received from M2's staff team. he read through the email, eyes widening after a few seconds.

the three watching him's eyes morphed into pits of slight confusion, having slowed their chewing as they waited for the boy to say what he'd read.

"hyung? what'd it say?" the maknae asked, said member finally lifting his eyes from the screen to the members.
"i know who my partner is now!" he excitedly said, the others rushing into the room upon hearing his words.

"really?!"
"who is it?!"
"NO WAY!"
these were the only words exclaimed through the other six boys as they continued to wait to be told.

NaRi's mind had immediately gone elsewhere, though she quickly fought the negative thoughts off. not now

SungHoon waited until the boys all seized their noise, "IZ*ONE WonYoung 선배님," he said, the other seven's eyes all widening in shock.

"no way, hyung!"
"that's so cool!"
"she's pretty,"
"that's such a cool pair!"
"yay, hyungie!" she exclaimed, mustering the best ( fake ) happiness she could convey.

the boy spent the rest of the day happy, the complete opposite of what a certain someone felt.

to everyone's knowledge, NaRi was possibly the world's luckiest K-POP stan. the girl supported many, many groups, however IZ*ONE never secured their spot on that list. sure, she casually listened to highly admired girl group, as everyone at one point or another has, however they never caught her attention as other groups did.