nari dance cover behind the scenes vlog

"ENGENE!" NaRi exclaimed as she came into view. she looked at herself in the viewfinder, sending a small wink.

"uh.. i'm gonna be talking in English for this vlog! sooooo i saw your guys' tweets saying that you wanted me to do a more.. mature? concept.. so, yeah! i've loved SUNMI- 선배님's entire album since it dropped and i wanted to cover TAIL anyways... so yeah!"

she set the camera up on a vanity in the makeup room, stepping back to show her full outfit. NaRi had on the black, skin-tight dress (shown in the previous chapter), a few dainty necklaces, and her chunky-heeled black boots. "this is different.."

[cut to the practice room]

now all the boys were seen, wearing tight black pants and black shirts— Ni-Ki wearing a white shirt. "look what NaRi has us doing... aish."

NaRi came into view, "hey... you all said you're okay with it..." she pouted out, making the boys all burst out into giggles.

"we're just kidding, moonie~ of course we're okay with doing this with you!" SungHoon smiled towards the, still pouting, girl, planting a chaste kiss onto her forehead. she smiled, looking up at him.

"ENGENE~ don't you think our NaRi looks really pretty?" JungWon said, pointing the camera towards said girl. she gave multiple poses, endlessly twirling and sending looks to the camera.

the video then showed NaRi and six of the boys filming the first scene of the video, Ni-Ki watching from beside the cameraman. they went on for a while, neither of the seven messing up once. the part where Ni-Ki was about to come in came up, the music stopping. NaRi let out a breath, a small laugh coming out with it. "that part with HeeSeung-ie hyung is so awkward for me.." she let out a shudder after saying her statement, said boy coming from behind her and rolling his eyes.

"she's so dramatic.. acting as if we've never danced something like this together before.." the boy whispered the last part, though NaRi later added subtitles for everyone to read what he'd said. hehehe

the cover shooting then continued after a five minute break, aka the most nerve-wracking part. they'd gotten through the pendulum-resembling move, NaRi now having to sit on Ni-Ki's lap while facing HeeSeung. they filmed the scene, immediately cutting the music off afterwards. she let out a small scream, hiding her face in her hands. "oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh,"

the boys simply laughed at her, still staying in their places to resume. the members filmed the rest of the video off camera, the video resuming once NaRi's sort-of solo scenes were approaching.

the cameraman moved a bit in order to catch the four boys laying behind NaRi, light laughs coming from the each of their mouths.

it finally came time for NaRi's ending pose, her arms crashing down and landing right on the beat. she stayed smirking at the camera for a few seconds, the facade breaking once the director's "cut" ran through the air— loud cheers now erupting from the seven members behind the camera.

she stood up, sending bows to the directors, "thank you for your work!"

she moved towards the cameraman, grabbing the small camera she'd filmed with before. "that's gonna go through a lot of editing.. but i think it's gonna turn out good for you all to happily enjoy~"

[back in the makeup room]

NaRi was now taking off her makeup, a large hoodie— undoubtedly one of the boys'— now worn instead of the tight dress from before. "i hope you all enjoyed this short vlog! these are a lot of fun to do, let me know if you'd want to see more? umm.. yeah! the cover video will already be out by now.. so yeah! go support that! but also.. i'm doing this type of dance because you all requested it! please.. don't take advantage of it. i still am underage, in fact. this is merely for performance! anyways.. thank you all, i love you!" she finished her vlog off, sending a bright smile to her ENGENEs.

🦇 ... !