ep1 - EN-O'CLOCK

[ eight empty seats under the warm sunlight ]
[ the first day of ENHYFUN ACADEMY! ]

[ time to go to school at 11:30 O'CLOCK ]

the boys waited for the next student to walk in after Sunoo had, JungWon suddenly exclaiming "oh! he's here!" as they heard footsteps from the ramp.

the video switched to NaRi walking up the ramp, her arms crossed in front of her in a formal manner. she took light steps, 'surprising' the boys as their eyes laid upon a female.

"he's here! he's here!" JungWon chanted, NaRi freezing in her spot for a split second, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she recalled the all-too familiar words.

"hello," she quietly greeted, sending a small smile towards the boys who'd, upon laying their eyes over the girl, all froze.

they looked away, 'blushing' as their concept had called for it.

"oh? you speak English?" Jake asked, the others now turning their heads towards her again. "yeah.. i do. is there a girl's class, or..?" she questioned, fully immersed to her part.
"uh.. no, i don't think.. so.." the boy replied, still 'awe-struck' by the girl.
"can you.. introduce yourself, then?" JungWon asked.

"okay! um, hi.. i'm NaRi Kim!" she smiled, the clip freezing to put her information on the screen.

[ name: NaRi Kim characteristic: unexpected female student, big brain ]

she sat in the seat beside Sunoo, the camera panning over the boys who's eyes were trailing after her.

she watched with widened eyes as JungWon announced the final student was a returning student, two years older than the rest.

"we heard you're 21 years old!" JungWon told Ni-Ki, the boy also surprised by his 'age'. the girl laughed before calming down.
"oh! does that mean he's.. oppa?" NaRi 'innocently' asked, Ni-Ki breaking character for a second once again.

1 교시

"woohoo!" the members cheered.

"for the first period, members will take the 'ENHYPEN TMI test'".

[ ENHYPEN TMI TEST ]
[ each member submitted TMI questions that other members might not know about them ]
[ test time : 10 minutes ]
[ the person who made the questions will mark the test sheet ]
[ examiner can give any score they want ]

( ENHYPEN TMI TEST that requires observation skill, wit, and affection )
[ which member will show off various skills and score the highest mark? ]

ENHYPEN TMI TEST START

the girl's eyes widened at the large test papers, it having been so long since she'd seen them.
"i thought they only used these as props.. are they actually like this in school?" she asked, grabbing JungWon's attention.
"huh? you don't take paper tests?" he asked the girl, handing her her paper.
"no. i do everything online.." she trailed off, still in slight fascination over the large size.

TEST START

she hurridly turned the paper over, writing ENHYPEN's debut date as her test ID.
"i need a smaller one.." she heard, looking up at HeeSeung who was seemingly struggling with his extra large pencil. she chuckled a bit, going on to read the first question.