쇼!터뷰

JESSI'S SHOW!TERVIEW
How do Kim NaRi and Jessi get along so well? <Showterview with Jessi> EP. 51 by Mobidic

the video began with the two standing together, NaRi's leg across Jessi's, the older holding her leg up as they looked into the camera. "Jessi's" "showterview." was said by NaRi, their serious expressions not fading.

the interview finally began, the camera zoomed into Jessi. she held the cue cards, reading off of them with a bored look on her face. "today we have one of the hottest idol rookies with us.. we meet the hottest people around the world..." she was quick to throw the first one behind her, now looking at NaRi. "ENHYPEN's Kim NaRi is here!" she exclaimed, clapping for the girl along with the staff.

the girl smiled, standing to bow. "hello, i'm ENHYPEN's Kim NaRi, nice to meet you!"

"are you really the hottest rookie?" Jessi asked, leaning back in her chair.
"hmm... one of them?"
"she's confident! yes!" Jessi shouted, standing from her seat. "i think i've taught her well."
the girl laughed, afterwards keeping quiet.

Jessi looked at her, lightly slapping her knee. "why are you so shy now? you're never like this!"
"this is just so weird! i'm sorry, okay, okay." she took a breath in, attempting to calm herself down.

"okay, to start off,"
"mhm?"
"give us a full introduction of yourself!"

interview actually begins

"okay, um.. i'm ENHYPEN's only female member, Kim NaRi!"
the girl looked to Jessi for help, the older playfully rolling her eyes as she smiled.
"it says here.. you were born in New York?"
"that's right,"
"where in New York?"
"...New York, New York.."
Jessi looked away from her cue cards, scanning the girl up and down. "you're so small.. how much do you weigh?"
NaRi nodded, slightly looking down at herself. "uh.. i've never revealed my weight in public.." she mumbled, leaning in to whisper into Jessi's ear.

the older leaned in closer, waiting to hear the girl's answer. "like.. 43kg?" NaRi said in the quietest voice she could manage, Jessi letting out a loud gasp afterwards. "WHAT?"

NaRi was quick to hide her face behind her hands, bursts of pink appearing on her face. "girl.. what's your IQ again?"
she removed her hands from her face slowly, now tucking her hands lower into her sleeves. "mm.. like.. 150?"
"your weight is just your brain then.. damn!" Jessi exclaimed, looking at the camera directors in surprise. "oh my gosh.. okay, anyways!"

"so! you're in a.. boy? group?" she said, looking back at NaRi, a questioning tone laced through her words.
"yes! correct."
"how'd that come to be? how does it feel? you live with all of them, right?"

"yes! uh.. well, i got into BigHit in 2014, trained for like.. six years? and when BangPD-nim brought up the idea of a survival show.. he invited me on it!"

"that.. was I-Land, correct?"
"yes!"

"mm.." Jessi made noises of understanding, "how do you like it there?"
"so many questions, dang!"
"DAMN I'M SORRY! i just wanna know everything!"
NaRi laughed, "uh, it's great! i mean, i have 'BigHit's princess' as a nickname for.. like, years now. so that kind of, explains it, i guess?"
"oh, so you're like.. a treasure there?"
she looked around, scratching her neck, a shy look on her face as she tried to hide her smile, "i mean.. i guess.."