your angel

/// april 19th

the group had returned from their long, tiring day of last-minute recordings for their upcoming album — yet the girl couldn't sit still.

it was nearing eight-o'clock, the darkness of the night was barely showing through the pretty april day they'd had.

"Na, what's wrong? you haven't touched your food," HeeSeung asked, brushing the girl's hair back from where it'd fallen, blocking her sight.

"i.." she began, voice just a decibel louder than silence. the older leaned in to try and hear what she was saying, but the words had gotten caught in her throat. "you what, baby?"

she swallowed the lump that'd formed in the back of her throat. "i feel like something happened.. something, bad," she said, showing obvious signs of panic.

"with who?"

she closed her eyes, a sudden rush of pain stabbing her heart. "i don't know who but- but, one of my hyungs," her face was turned into one of confusion, "i.."

HeeSeung was quick to wrap his arms around her shoulders, giving her a sense of comfort. "it's okay, Mi. breathe,"

she went through her routine breathing exercises, trying to calm the whirlpool of invasive thoughts in her mind — trying to convince herself everything was fine and her intuition had only failed her.

an hour later she found herself asking SeJin to drive her to Mystic Story. she'd hung out with the seven Billlie girls only two days prior, yet she felt a longing feeling in her soul to go to them.

she arrived to their dormitories, knocking on the door of the first — where Haruna, Siyoon, Tsuki and Sheon live. the Fukutomi girl was the one to answer, her tired eyes lighting up in surprise as she saw the Kim girl. "Suki! hi!" Tsuki said, going in for a hug.

"hi, Tsu.. i had a feeling i needed to come to you guys," NaRi said, Tsuki leaning her head to the side, a sign for NaRi to continue.

NaRi lowered her voice to a quiet whisper, "my heart.. i know i have to be here. i don't know for what, but i got a feeling i need to be here."

Tsuki nodded with an understanding look on her face, opening the door wider for the girl to come in. "Sua, Hyeon and Haram will be here in a second, we're all gonna sleep in Runa's room tonight," Fukumoti informed, NaRi nodding, placing her bag and shoes in her designated spot.

it was a few hours later when NaRi's heart hurt again, yet this time her intuition had told her exactly who to go to. she brought her phone out in a panic, texting SanHa "hyung, please tell me you two are okay,"

NaRi walked back into the maknae's room, immediately moving her place from between Sheon and Haram to beside Sua. NaRi wrapped her arms around Sua, closing her eyes, distracted by her inner thoughts rather than focusing on the movie they had playing on the tv.

Sua's phone buzzed a few minutes later — and again, and again, and again... and again.

it was her parents.

perhaps this was all just a figment of NaRi's imagination — one which came from a very, very dark place. one which made her worst nightmares come to life. one which was the cause for her precious Sua unnie's heartbreaking tears — the tears she'd begged her guardian angels to never allow her to hear ever again.

NaRi knew the term 'death' a lot more than those around her — despite her wishes to not. she always wishes she'd be the first to perish among her friends, so she never had to feel the pain of losing yet another one of the most important people in her life.