Chapter 19-Part 1

Season 3: Episode 23 Part 1

"When are you going to retire this car and get a new one?" I asked Kelly while we were on our way to my dad's for Daniel's birthday

He chuckled as he put his hand on my thigh "Baby this is a one-of-a-kind car."

"What if I made you choose between sex and the car?" I asked smiling at him.

I could see the smirk on his face "I mean I can always have sex with another girl."

I turned and glared at him as I smacked him in the chest.

"You feel ok after this morning?" He asked me tightening his grip on my thigh.

I knew what he was talking about, I woke up feeling like something bad was going to happen. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I just felt it.

I shrugged my shoulders "I guess. I mean what else am I going to do?"

"Whatever it is baby you know I am here for you, always." He said kissing the side of my head.

"You sure Boden is ok with you missing part of shift for this? You could have gone to work." I said.

"This important to you, and you come first always." He said parking the car in front of my dad's house.

We got out of the car and walked up the stairs but not before I kissed him "Thank you."

I opened the door "Where is my baby!" I said looking around.

"Look buddy it's Aunt Lyssa!" Justin said walking over to me with Daniel.

I immediately grabbed him holding him close, god I missed him. "There's aunties baby." I said kissing his head.

"Hey Kelly." Justin said hugging Kelly.

"Good to see you Justin." Kelly said back.

"You got here just in time!" Olive said coming up and hugging me, as dad came over.

"Hey dad." I said kissing his cheek.

"I see Daniel has been claimed." Dad said laughing as he shook Kelly's hand.

"Hey sis." Erin said hugging me.

"You better becareful Kelly. Baby fever is starting." Olive said laughing as both Kelly and dad stood there with blank expressions. I thought Erin was going to die of laughter as I smirked at Kelly.

"How is my favorite boy?" I asked Daniel as he smiled and babbled at me.

"Come on everyone! Cake time!" Olive said walking in with the cake as I put Daniel in his highchair.

We all sang happy birthday to Daniel.