Chapter 22

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING- SELF HARM.⚠️⚠️
THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE VERY LITTLE EPISODE IN IT AND WILL BE IN 3RD PERSON POV.

Season 4: Episode 4

It's been 3 weeks since Alyssa broke down in Kelly's arms at Firehouse 51

It's been 3 weeks since Alyssa broke down in Kelly's arms at Firehouse 51. She's been slowly pulling herself away from everyone, including Kelly. She is barely home and usually crashes at Erin's apartment. Everyone close to her as been super worried and they have been trying to help her deal with whatever she's going through. But because she refuses to talk about it to anyone, they have to back away.

Alyssa walked into the district with sunglasses on and ignoring everyone in her path. She was hungover and already craving more of the drugs she's become hooked on. She walked upstairs as everyone was talking, she knew the person they were talking about. So, when nobody had realized she was standing there she spoke up causing everyone's eyes to wide except for Hank who glared in her direction "He's a rapper from the South Side."

Hank couldn't believe his eyes as Jay continue to speak as Alyssa had cut him off "His lyrics are violent, but he's got a clean record."

"I mean, the kids from Englewood, so even with no priors, a rapper from that neighborhood is definitely connected to the Southside Hustlers. I mean, everything runs through the gang. Everything from the manager to the label, to the artist..." Kevin said as Erin walked over to Alyssa so once they finish, she can figure out what is going on with her.

Antonio looked towards Alyssa who was too busy on her phone, no one knew that she was texting her drug dealer "So if he was our target, this whole thing... the multiple casualties, fleeing into the crowd..."

"Wait, so we're saying a banger drove all the way to a concert on the North side, shot up a whole crowd of people, just to get to some 16-year-old rapper?" Adam asked trying to break up the tension cutting Antonio off.

Jay sighed "They were looking to send a message. Even if this kid's not a banger, that hit's a pretty big show of muscle."

Erin sat down at her desk "I'm gonna have the gang unit send us all the territorial conflicts."

"All right, somebody build me a profile on this kid okay?" Hank said pointing to the board.

"What do you want to do with the owner of the SUV?" Antonio asked Hank.

Hank glaring in Alyssa's direction as he spoke "Check his alibi, corroborate the stolen car. If it syncs, kick him."

"Guys, we got a shooting in G Park territory. We got more bodies." Erin says holding the phone next to her ear.

Hank nodded "All right, run this whole thing down with the FBI. We might not be looking at terrorism. This could be a gang war."

Alyssa went to get up to follow before Hank stopped her "You aren't going anywhere."