Chapter 5

Season 2: Episode 10

It's been a month since the bomb explosion at the hospital and Kelly finally went back to work

It's been a month since the bomb explosion at the hospital and Kelly finally went back to work. I have spent all my free time with him, taking of him. Things between us were good, even talked my dad into having dinner with him and I that went surprisingly well. Dad isn't thrilled we are back together, but he knows how much Kelly loves me, I mean he literally threw himself in front of a bomb.

"Where is my best friend?" I yelled out as I walked into 51 after an awfully long shift.

Before anyone could respond, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I yelped as I was pulled into a room.

I felt kisses on my neck, "Hey baby." I heard my handsome boyfriend say in my ear.

I giggled, "Hi babe, was that necessary?"

He turned me around, so I was facing him with his hands on my hips, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed me softly, then kissed my nose "I missed you."

I laughed, "You literally just saw me this morning!"

He pulled me closer, "Mmmm... Oh I remember you were naked and underneath me moaning out my name making the sexiest noises." He told me as he started kissing up and down my neck.

I moaned; my back started to arch when my phone went off.

We both groaned, I felt my pocket for my phone as Kelly continued to kiss my neck.

Struggling to hold in a moan, "Hello?" I said not even looking at the name.

"Get your ass down to Med, Adam needs you." Erin said like she was out of breath.

I stopped Kel from kissing my neck, "Er what are you talking about?"

"Burgess was shot." Erin responded sounding like she was running.

I didn't even respond, I kissed him and started running to my car. I heard him calling my name running after me, but I had to go. I got in my car and headed to Med; I was almost there when Dad called me.

"Get to the district now." Was all he said before hanging up, I turned my lights on and headed to the district.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped out of my car and headed upstairs, I immediately looked for Adam. Soon as I see him, I grab his arm and drag him into the locker room.

"Are you ok?" I asked him looking in his eyes.

He just stared at me as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "No."

I hugged him as he cried into my neck, "It's going to be ok; she is strong she is going to make it."

Finally, he pulled away, "How did you know?" He asked with shocked eyes.

I laughed, "Adam were partners, one of my best friends. I know everything." I said kissing his cheek and walking out to where everyone is.