Chapter 11

Season 3: Episode 1

It has been four long weeks since the last time I've seen or spoken to Erin

It has been four long weeks since the last time I've seen or spoken to Erin. Luckily Gabby and Kelly have been super supportive, keeping me distracted and focused on other things. Kelly's best way is distracting me with sex, thank god for birth control or I would defiantly be pregnant by now. Kelly was gone for shift by the time I woke up, so I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day. I was going into work late because I had an appointment with Dr. Charles, and if I don't go, I literally think dad will kill me.

I was sitting on Kevin's desk talking to him about the situation with Erin basically telling him I'm really done. I have always had her back and she dropped me as soon as things got hard. I was cut off when Jay walked in looking handsome.

"Who is that handsome devil?" I said to Jay laughing as he glared with a smirk on his face

"All right, 100 grand in small bills from the 1505 fund, baby." Adam says walking in the room throwing the bag at Jay.

"I look like Mr. Uptown or what?" Jay says smirking at me.

"You look the part." I smirked back as Adam and Kevin started laughing.

"Okay, here we go. Benji just confirmed the location of the meet. He's gonna intro Halstead to Derek as a potential buyer who can expand his market into the North Side. We get a deal on camera, we'll move in." Dad says as he walked up to us.

"Where's the meet?" Antonio says looking at me then down to his feet.

"Main terminal at Midway." Dad responds checking his phone. I know he keeps waiting for that phone call from Erin.

"That's a lot of moving parts. Planes, trains, vehicles, and the no-fly zone over the airport." Antonio says catching everyone's attention.

Jay chuckles, "Hey, it's Derek Keyes. We'll make it work."

Dad nods "That's right. Let's do it." He said walking away.

I pulled Jay back "Please be careful. I can't lose anyone else."