Chapter 15

Season 3: Episode 14

Kelly and I have spent the last week fighting nonstop since the incident at Molly's the other night

Kelly and I have spent the last week fighting nonstop since the incident at Molly's the other night. I could kill Erin for even telling Kelly what happened, she should have let me.

"You can't just keep avoiding this conversation Alyssa." Kelly spat out towards me.

I groaned, "Kelly. I have nothing else to say since the other night."

"I don't understand how you don't fucking get how this is a big deal. He put his hands on you twice now. And I'm just suppose to let it go?" He demands.

"Kelly. I know what he did, he did it to me. I'm letting it go so you need to let it go too." I said glaring at him.

We were cut off by my phone ringing, I grabbed it off the counter and answered when I saw it was dad. I didn't miss the comment Kelly made "Of course."

I glared at him, "Hey dad. What's up?"

"I need you to pack a bag and head to the airport to meet Kevin and Erin. Yates wants to talk about some possible victims. Erin won't go without you." He said.

"Does Liv know I'll be coming?" I asked as I saw the angry face on Kelly.

"Yes. So please hurry. Your guys flight leaves in 2 hours." He said before hanging up. I instantly walked to our room and started to pack my bag.

"Seriously?" Kelly said as he walked in the room.

I turned and glared at Kelly "Yates wants to talk to Erin. She won't go without me. She is my sister I will always have her back. So yes, I'm going."

His face softens "We need to talk about the Antonio thing baby."

I zipped up my bag and walked over to him, I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his waist "And we will. I promise but I gotta go."

He kissed me back and I headed to the front door but turned to see him before I left "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After along flight we headed to Green Haven Correctional Facility to speak with Yates. Kevin was going to stay outside and just let Erin and I handle this.

We sat down and waited for them to bring Yates in, I grabbed Erin's hand and smiled softly at her.

Yates came in smiling, "Detectives Lindsay and Voight."

Neither of us said anything or moved, I put the pictures in front of him and he sat down looking at them.

"Yates." Erin says with venom in her voice.

"Yes, these are disturbing. Fractured skulls, broken hyoid bones. These girls were driven all the way from Chicago to that bleak Bronx boneyard, that same place that, uh, your friend Nadia was found." He said looking at Erin.