Chapter 6

Season 2: Episode 14 & 15

I sat on the couch clutching my phone to my chest waiting on Kevin to get here

I sat on the couch clutching my phone to my chest waiting on Kevin to get here. I have no idea what I am supposed to do? Do I run away? No, I can't leave everyone. I need Olivia. I scroll through my phone and call her.

"Hello?" She says sleepy.

I choked back a sob, "Liv."

"Alyssa? What's wrong? Are you crying?" She asked alert and worried.

I could barely breathe; I was struggling to catch my breathe.

"He's back Liv. He's in Chicago." I said tears streaming down my cheeks.

I heard her let out a frustrated sigh, "I'm on the next flight out. It's going to be ok."

I hung up the phone, I felt somewhat relieved that she was coming. But now I am going to have to come clean to my dad about this, to Kelly, to everyone.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard the knock on the door, I jumped. I walked slowly to the door and looked thru the peep hole, I saw It was Kevin and I rushed to open the door.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me, and I started to sob into his chest. He stood there holding me, I'm not sure what I would do without him.

I finally calm down enough and we sit down on the couch, "Lys I need to tell you something." He said nervously.

I look up at him curious, "Ok Kev, what's wrong?"

"Al knows. I didn't tell him. He called Olivia and asked. Also, we may or may not have went to his hotel bar and threatened him." He said looking at everything but me.

I just stared at him, he protected me. He didn't have to, he could have just listened to me and moved on, but he went out and protected me.

I wrapped my arms around him, "Thank you. I called Liv and she is on her way here. She was getting a flight out as soon as she could."

He smiled at me and was about to talk before Erin walked in the apartment.

She looked down at the broken vase of flowers, then back up at me "What the hell happened here?"

Kevin hugged me and kissed my forehead, "Nothing, I'll see you guys tomorrow." And walked out.

She looked at me, "Lys?"

I sighed, "Nothing. I dropped a vase; I'm cleaning up and going to bed."

I did just that and went to bed. I sent a text to Kelly telling him I loved him and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"These girls died from a combination of starvation and dehydration. Check this out. Bruises to her face. They fought each other over the water. Figure the shooter was here to bring the girls food. But he got here too late. The ME says the girls have been dead for at least two days." I said taping up the girl's pictures on the board.