Chapter 14

Season 3: Episode 12

I groaned as my phone went off, I felt for it on the nightstand

I groaned as my phone went off, I felt for it on the nightstand. I finally found it and answered without looking.

"Hello?" I said sleepily, as Kelly wrapped his arm around me kissing my neck.

"I'm picking Eddie up. When are you going to be at the district?" Dad asked me.

I tried holding back a moan, "Good morning to you too dad. I'll be there at 8:30."

"I want you to sit in on this conversation with Eddie." He said sounding nervous.

I could feel Kelly's hand sliding up my thigh "Yeah I'll be there." And I hung up.

"Do you mind?" I said looking at him smirking.

He smirked back, "Just wanted to tease you. Come on let's go shower before we have to go to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in dad's office next to him leaning against his book self while Eddie and him spoke.

"All right, just, just... just run me through it one more time. What's my cut?" Eddie asks dad.

"10% of all money seized." Dad responded.

"Uh-huh. And how do I get paid? Cash? Check? What?" Eddie asks looking from me to dad.

"CIs always get paid cash so that way you can't trace it to a bank account." I said as dad looked up to me.

"Good, I don't have a bank account, anyway. And what am I looking at?" Eddie says looking to dad.

"Soon as everything's catalogued, signed off on." Dad says looking up to me.

"Okay, what does that mean? Couple of days? A week? What..." Eddie says looking at me with a questioning face.

"Hey. You talk to Audrey about this? She's on board?" Dad asks.

He scoffs, "She's not thrilled. What choice does she have if we're gonna get to Florida? Huh?"

Both dad and I nod, I walk out of his office first going to sit at my desk. Erin looks over to me with her eyebrows raised. I shrug my shoulders knowing she'll question me later.

Eddie was standing by dad's office when dad started talking, "Rory Jensen has been a CPD priority target for several years now."

Antonio began talking as Adam came over to sit on my desk, "Yeah, we went after him hard when I was in Vice, but since he never laid a finger on any dope, we could never grab him."

"Remember that big DEA bust last year? Caused a major cocaine shortage in the city? Jensen is the guy who's taking advantage of that. All right, you all know Eddie Little, our new CI. You got the floor." Dad motioned to Eddie.