Chapter 20- Their Song

WARNING; Eating Disorder Trigger

Derek woke up on the couch of his house. He looked around his surroundings to realizes Chloes head on his shoulder. His arms were in his lap though... Usually with Bethany, every single morning his arms were tight around, never wanting to let go...

He tried to shake off the thought of her, unknowing of how much of a struggle that actually was.

"Morning..." Chloe hummed snapping Derek from though.

"Morning, I gotta go. Maria and I have rehearsal." Derek started to get off the couch.

"Can't you just ditch?" Chloe whined holding onto his arm.

"We only have a week. I have to go."

"Fine... I'll just sit around the apartment... All day."  Chloe rolled her eyes..

Derek sighing before saying,

"Would you like to come with me?"

"Ok! Give me 20 minutes to go get ready." Chloe started to head upstairs

"I leave in 10!" Derek hollared

"You can be late!" Chloe screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Derek! Finally! Where were you?! Your never this late!"

"I had to bring someone with me..." 

Maria had only seen a female's foot before saying,

"Bethany?"

"NO! Ew, disgusting. I'm Chloe. Derek's girlfriend." Chloe held out her hair for Maria to shake with caution.

"Girlfriend? I didn't know Derek moved on so quick... Because I didn't even know he was out of a relationship.."

"She's not my girlfriend.." Derek explained.

"I"M NOT!" Chloe snapped, "Then what the hell was that kiss.."

Tension fill the room, and it didn't even take 5 minutes.

"Chloe just sit down and watch. Maria, let's get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DEREK!"  Derek heard Chloe yelled during break.

"What?" 

"There's a cab taking me to my photoshoot. I'll see you when I get back to your place?''

"Yah sure. Have fun."

"Thanks." Chloe smiled and gave Derek a quick kiss on the cheek

Chloe collected her things and left.

"So... Your girlfriend.?'' Maria asked as soon as the door shut.

"I guess.."

"What happened to Bethany? Cause last week you were just talking about how much you miss her and you want her back in town."

"Things happened.."

"Like what?"

"Personal things. She got into my business when she shouldn't have."

"Well... I like Bethany better. Chloe just seems.... I don't know. I get a bad feeling."

"Well, you don't know cause there's nothing wrong with her. Now come on, from the beginning." Derek snapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bethany walked back into her apartment with her lunch. A small salad and water. She turned on the TV and saw,