Chapter 27- Val

Each and every morning Derek wakes up a little happier each and everday. But this morning was different then the rest. It was... Normal. Simply because he had Bethany back in his arms.

"Morning..." Derek mumled into Bethany's hair.

"Morning.." Bethany replied smiling widely.

Derek didn't say a word but just looked at her.

"What?" Bethany giggled.

"You.."

"Is there something on my face?"

"Just your beauty.."

"There's nothing more cheesy than that." Bethany giggled.

"mmh..." Derek bit his lip smiling.

Bethany leaned in for a sweet kiss savoring the moment.

"I have to go shower.." Bethany got out of bed walking to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So did Bethany finish a whole meal last night? Did she gain weight??" Mark asked spectically.

"No.. And unfortuntely no, she lost weight."

"Then why are you so damn happy?"

"They got back together.." Val cut in.

"Wait.. How'd you know? Did Bethany tell you?"

"No.. I can tell. You smile wider, you laugh nicer, your just.... Not a pain in the ass when you guys are back together."

"Hey!" Derek defended

"He's got a point..." Mark pointed out.

"I'm not a pain in the ass."

"No your not. When your with Bethany."

"What about Bethany?" Witney walked into the studio. "DID SHE GAIN WEIGHT! TELL MEE!!' Witney freaked out cause everyone to laugh.

"No.. Let's just say... We won the bet." Mark smirked.

"OH MY GOSH YOU AND BETHANY ARE BACK TOGETHER!! IF YOU HURT HER ONE MORE TIME HOUGH IM GOING TO CUT YOUR BALLS OFF!" Witney's threat made everyone laugh.

"I won't!" Derek lifted his hands in surrender. Then thought for a moment, "Wait... What bet?"

"Nothing!" Val, Mark, and Witney all said in unision.

"haha... Let's start rehearsal!!" Witney laughed then walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Beth?"

"I'll try to eat half of it." Bethany replied playing with the sandwhich infront of her.

"No.. No that. If you can't you can't. But I was at rehearsals today and Mark, Val, and Witney.. Were talking about some... Bet? Do you know anything about that?"

"Oh yah! Uh Val told me yesterday-"

"Wait... When were you with Val yesterday?"

"We went shopping for gifts together.."

"Oh.."

"Anyways, he said that him and a whole bunch of people from the show made a bet on when we were getting back together. Half of them were on before Christmas, and the other half was after Christmas."

"What was the prize?"

"I don't know, probably just bragging rights."

'Cool..." Derek looked down at his plate of pasta.