Chapter 12-Losing Trust

"Where are we going!?!" Chloe whined in the car.

"Just relax. We're having a fun day!" Bethany said very energetically.

"Well last time we had a fun day my boyfriend confessed his love for you..." Chloe cross her arms like a little kid.

"Steven's not worth it. Trust me." Derek explained from the driver's seat.

"Well, at least tell me where we are going." Chloe complained.

"We're going to the Groove." Bethany smiled widely

"Why?"

"Cause the whole time you've been in LA you haven't spend one day out!" Derek explained.

"Plus you have just over a week here. ENJOY it! What else were you gonna do on your day off?" Bethany asked.

"Stay at your place and watch the notebook..." Chloe whined once again.

"You can watch the Notebook in New York. You can't explore LA in New York." Bethany laughed.

Just as Derek pulled into the parking lot a crowd of photographers came up.

"CHLOE! DEREK! BETHANY!!! OVER HERE!" They heard in different directions.

"Just avoid them." Derek said pulling Bethany closer while Bethany hooked arms with Chloe.

As they walked away without saying a word. They went into a bunch of shops. Laughing and just having fun. Chloe actually forgot what had happened the night before. Chloe and Derek went off to buy some drinks while Bethany sat down at a table. Then all of a sudden a man with a camera came up to her.

"Hi Bethany?"

"Yes?"

"So, are you and Derek still together?"

"Indeed we are. We're here together today actually."

"I'm aware. I just thought he was here with Chloe."

"Why would you say that?" Bethany asked,

"Well, you just seem like a third wheel. I mean I would feel like that. Chloe is so hot. And that body like damn. Compare to you, I mean... She's way hotter. Your just-" The paperazzi was cut off.

"Excuse me can I help you?" Bethany and the man turned around to face Derek... And he did not seem the happiest.

"Uh.. I was just asking Bethany here a few questions.."

"Yah, insulting my girlfriend is not a question. Leave." Derek demanded.

"I'd go for Chloe if I were you man." The guy said standing up.

"Apologize to my girl and leave us alone or else I will hurt you." Derek pulled the guy in by the shirt.

"Sorry Bethany. Your gorgeous." Then he ran away.

"Derek.... Relax. It doesn't matter." Bethany grabbed his hand calming him down.

"It's just. Your perfect." Derek huffed out.

"Thank you baby. But Chloe's a model."

"B, you don't believe him do you?"

Bethany remained silent.

"Beth... I love you so much. I love everything about you, your shortness is too cute. I feel like I can protect you. Your brown eyes mesmorizes me and I love playing with your soft brown hair. Your dimples make me smile and I just... I love your baeness."

"My baeness?" Bethany laughed.

"Yes, your baeness. Your perfection. I love you." Derek spoke.

"I love you too." Bethany leaned in to kiss him.