Chapter 1- How It All Happened

It was a beautiful Spring afternoon in March. Derek just got to Bethany's, he let himself in like always. He walked into her apartment and didn't see Bethany.

"Bethany? Are you busy?" Derek called out.

"Not really? I'm just editing a video why?" She asked coming into the kitchen where Derek stood pacing

"Derek.. What's wrong?" Bethany asked nervously

"B... We need to talk." he sat down.

"Ok? What's going on? Your kind of scaring me."

"Do you know who Cheryl Cole is?"

"Duhh! She's amazing! She can literally do anything!" Bethany exclaimed

"Yah, she's pretty amazing. Uh... For the past few days you know Cheryl and I have been hanging out, and well... We hit it off. They're a... Connection, a really strong one." Derek explained

"Oh... Do you have feelings for her?" Bethany looked down and played with her hands.

"Yah.. I do." Bethany took a deep brethe 

"How strong?" she finally asked after a while of silence

"Stronger than when I met you... As of right now, maybe they're not as strong, but I've also spent the pasat month with you...."

"And you wanna see where it goes?" Bethany asked with tears in her eyes, but she's not letting them out.

"Yah I really hope we can stay friends."

Derek went to go kiss her on the cheek, but she pulled away. She walked up, went into her room and grabbed Derek's flannel that she never gave back. Handed it to him then opened the door.

"Get out..." Bethany stated.

He didn't say anything after that... All he did was leave.

After a minute, she slammed the door, and slid down it. Curling up in a little ball, and crying. Her heart was broken. He left her... And she knew, he wasn't coming back....

        It had been a week since Bethany and Derek broke up. Neither of them had announce the break up public yet. Witney and Sadie were over at Bethany''s cheering her up.

"Come on Bethy!! Let's go get from cake batter froyo then do some damage at the mall!" Witney said grabbing her bag.

"Alright... Let me just do one thing." 

Bethany walked over to her computer with Sadie and Witney behind her. She logged onto twitter and tweeted.

I would just like to state that Derek and I are no longer together. You guys are like family to me and I felt like you guys deserved to be aware of my relationship status. xoxo Beth

Moments later her feed blew up, the motavators were so upset. Things like #MOTOUGHforever and #WeloveBethany were trending. Everyone loved Derek and Bethany together, because they understood eachother. She closed the laptop and grabbed her bag.

"Let's go..."

After getting froyo and doing some shopping the girls were at lemonade getting some lunch. Witney's phone went off and when she looked at it. Her mouth dropped, she showed Sadie the screen, then her mouth also dropped. They looked up at Bethany and then back down on the phone. Bethany confused as ever asked.

"What...?"

WItney showed Beth the screen. It was twitter, it was Derek's twitter....

Bethany and I are no longer together however I would hope that we stay friends. I don't know how well that well work out. However I'm not willing to give details of the break up itself. Bethany is wonderful, just not for me. #WeloveBethany

"Beth, you ok?" Witney asked..

"Yah, I'm fine. I'm not for him. Cheryl is. I think I'm gonna head home. I'll talk to you guys later."

Bethany stood up from her seat hugged Sadie and Witney, grabbed her things and called for a taxi. When she got home, she set up her camera and started to record.

"Hey guys! Beth here! So today I literally just got home from a day of shopping so I'd thought I would haul it! Before I get started I just wanted to say that most of you are probably aware that me and Derek aren't together anymore. Things just didn't work out, there was a complication that we couldn't just avoid. But I would apprieciate it if this subject of our break up doesn't cause you guys to get upset! I don't love you any less and I'm sure the same goes for Derek. Anyways let's get started into the vlog!"...

It was now just a few minutes past midnight and Bethany was still wide awake. Decided to watch some TV. She turns on a random channel... TMZ was on...

"Bethany Mota and Derek Hough have decided to call it quits! Mota and Hough have both confirmed that the two have seperated via twitter today. Neither of the two have spoken upon the reason for the breakup however, inside source tell us that it was Derek who did the heartbreaking. But it would appear Hough bounced back fast. This afternoon the Hough was spotted with British singer and TV personality Cheryl Cole. The two were seen getting cozy  at in the streets of LA. And what about little Bethers? She was spotted with Duck Dynasty star Sadie Robertson and Dancing With The Stars new pro Witney Carson. Unlike Hough it would seem Mota is taking some time to herself and spending time with her girls. What do you think about the end to MOTOUGH? I'm Casey Lowland, and your watching TMZ.

It went to commercial break. Bethany started to cry, by herself. She felt so lost, and lonely. She lost the one man she believed would alway be there..... A part of her would never be the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! So this is a new story! I got the idea a little while ago just as a story. But I LOVE MOTOUGH so I'd thought I would use it. 

Tell me whatcha think!