Chapter 13-Don't Let Go

"Maria Menounos and her partner Derek Hough!"

Derek and Maria started their cha cha. As their bodies moved to the beat of the music, Bethany stood on the side watching, supporting. No matter what happened Bethany was here supporting her boyfriend...

boyfriend

boyfriend

boyfriend

Something was off though. She felt it, it was before this season started so she knew it had nothing to do with Maria... But ever since Chloe left... She just didn't know what. They've been together for over 2 months and he's never acted like this.. Stiff.

After the show Bethany was talking to Witney when she felt arms wrapping around her.

"Hey babe." Derek murmured into her shoulder.

"Heyy..." Bethany smiled.

"What are you girls talking about?"

"Stuff.." The girls looked at eachother and giggled.

"Derek, what are you dancing next week?" Witney asked.

"Rummmba!" Derek spoke in a weird accent.

"Sexiest dance week 2?! Really?"

"Waait! What does she mean by sexiest dance?" Bethany raised an eyebrow at Derek.

"Oh Beth, don't worry. Maria might have him sexed up on the dance floor but you have him sexed up in the sheets. I wouldn't worry! Plus I'll keep an eye on him."

Derek chuckled while Bethany just bit her lip.

"Wait... Have you guys even-"

"WITNEY!" Bethany snapped.

"YOU HAVEN'T! IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD BE BLUSHING!!!!" Witney yelled getting looks from crew members and a few troupe dancers.

"WITNEY!!! Shut up.." Bethany's eyes widened as Derek just laughed.

"Well I gotta go. I'll text you." Witney walked away as Derek bursted out laughing.

"Derek!! That's not funny!" Bethany pouted.

"What! Yes it is babe."

"No it's not! Witney just made a statement about our sex life which doesn't even exist!"

"We could make it exist." Derek wiggled his eyebrows.

"Derek! We've only been together for 2 months." Bethany hit him on the arm

"Ow.. Babe, I know. It's a joke..."

"Whatever, I never know with you anymore."

"What is that suppose to mean?" Derek was taken a back by Bethany's comment.

"Ever since Chloe left something has been off with you and I can't put my finger on it..."

Derek stayed silent...

"Derek.." Bethany left his grasp and crossed her arms.

"Don't be mad."

"Now I know it's bad... What is it..."

"So the morning we were going to drop Chloe off. While you were in the shower, the two of us were just talking about the days when me and her were together. Joking around and stuff... She said she missed those days and I said me too... She took that the wrong way, and thought that I meant I wanted to get back together with her. When we were together, we were... Active... On a bed and she told me to call her if I was in New York.. I told her I was with you. She got mad and told me...." Derek looked down.