Chapter 30- Becoming A Hough

"UNCLE DEREK!! AUNTIE BETHANY!!!!!" Derek and Bethany woke up to three little kids jumping up and down on their bed.

"Hey guys." Bethany woke up to see a few of Derek's nieces and nephew.

"COME DOWNSTAIRS! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!" 

"Ok ok.. But it looks like Uncle D is still asleep. How about you guys jump on him and wake him up while I go say hi to everyone downstairs!" Bethany laughed leaving the room.

The little ones did as they were told... They jumped on Derek... And one of them landed on a spot that isn't a pleasant spot for the male body.

"HOLY FU-" He woke up abruptly, he stopped himself from swearing once he noticed the little kids... "Hey kidos... What are you doing here?" He asked lifting Ana from his... Below the stomach region.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!"

"Ok.." He looked over to not see Bethany, "Where's Auntie Beth?"

"She's downstairs, she told us to wake you up!"

Realizing what Bethany intended he said,

"Really? Ok, let's go downstairs and scare Auntie Beth?"

"YA!" They all agreed.

They got downstair to see Bethany talking to Katherine and Julianne.

They all snuck behind her to yell,

"BAHHH!"

Bethany jumped slightly then only to laugh at the three little kids and Derek.

"Oh geezie, you guys scared me." Bethany laughed as the kids soon left to play on there own waiting for breakfast.

"Morning." Derek said walking in an obvious pain.

"What's wrong with you?" Katherine asked,

"Because of HER!'' Derek pointed to Bethany.

The three girls confused looked at eachother. Then Julianne and Katherine got an idea,

"ARE WE GETTING A NEW HOUGH!! AM I GONNA BE AN AUNT! IS BETHANY A HOUGH NOW TOO!" Katherine yelled causing Bethany to become flushed.

"What?? NO NO NO! Not that! We didn't do that!"

"But you guys have." Julianne stated.

"Yah but not last- Wait how do you know we've..." Bethany asked cautiously,

"I'm here more than Derek is. I found the box of protection."

Bethany unsure how to answer just said,

"So why is it my fault your in pain?" 

"Because you set those kids out to wake me up... Let's just say, little knees met an unpleasant area that should not be touched.."

"AHAAH!!" The girls started to laugh,

"It hurt damn it!"

"I'm sure it did baby." Bethany laughed hugging him for sympathy.

"BREAKFAST!" Derek's mom yelled.

Everyone got seated around the table, and started to dig in. But Bethany... She was unsure of what to eat. The table set out full of food. She grabbed a pancake cutting it in half to share with Derek, some berries, and a small pile of eggs.

"Auntie Beth?" Ana asked.

"Yah sweetie?"

"Why are you eating so little?"

Bethany's eyes widened... Looking over at all of the adults who had the same reaction. None of them knew what to tell a four year old about having an eating disorder.