Let's go

'What do you mean Zee?' Saint looked at Zee like he just proposed, well technically he kinda did.

'Oh no, it is not like a date DATE..it is more like, hey, you want to meet my parents?'

Whut???Saint shrieked. 

Wait..why am I screwing this up so badly. Uhh, I mean, my mom is conducting a small dinner at her place and she said invite your friends over. I have been talking about you all this time to my parents and they are really curious who is this person who managed to befriend their grumpy wolf. Mew and Gulf be there as well if that makes you feel better. 

'So it is a family event after all?'

Yeahhh but it is not an exclusive one, I can invite my friend over, my family is really cool with it, you know, they are really friendly, you have met Mew and Gulf right. Zee is basically pleading in this stage for Saint to join him for the dinner.

'I think I will be intruding your family time Zee'. Saint tried his best to avoid joining Zee because he is far from ready to meet Zee's parents.

'Noooo!! Not at all, do join us, Saint, it's been so long since I invite people over. My mother has been pestering me to introduce my friend to her so long and I think this will be a really good chance to do so. 

'Uhmm, Light, he..' Saint still needs to pick up his son, his mother needs her break as well, it is the weekend after all.

We can pick him up from your mother's place and bring with us to the dinner, my mama loves children and as you can see, Mew is just going to get married and I am still single, so there are no children at our home yet, she would totally love Light's company and yours as well. She would totally love you because you are such a sweetheart, Zee said sincerely. Saint gulped, he is actually going to show his son to his other father's family side. Saint felt really bad for rejecting so he just said yes.

'Really, Saint? Thank you so much, you are such a life saviour.  I will inform my mama and say that you are coming as well okay, thank you, Saint, Zee smiled brightly and went to make his phone call. 

'Oh no Saint, what you got yourself into? It is a matter of time before the truth comes out, dear God, help your child here, do give me the strength to face any challenges life throws at me and please don't let my child to get hurt in the middle of this. Saint gulped and called his mama. 

'Hello, mama, I am coming over to pick Light up, can you dress him up cutely, we are going out, to a formal dinner, okay mama, thanks and love you.' Saint quickly changed into his clothes. He wore a pair of black slacks and a marron short sleeved button up shirt with his brown shoes. Zee borrowed Saint's black slack and navy blue shirt and wore his black shoes. 

Zee was taken aback by Saint's beauty when he descends the stairs, he just stared at Saint and only woken up from his stupor when Saint waved his hand in front of Zee to get his attention.

Beautiful, Zee whispered. Then he cleared his throat and said 'You look really good Saint, I have never seen you dressed up like this. This style really suits you more.

Saint blushed and said thank you. You are not bad yourself Mr CEO and then he giggled when he saw Zee's shocked expression.

'Not bad uh?' Zee raised his eyebrows.

'Fine, you are looking good as well Zee, the slacks might be tight on you though, sorry for that.'

It is okay, it is just a bit tight, I still can move on them and thank you for lending your clothes again.

'No mention, Zee. Shall we move before my son gets cranky cause I promised to pick him up early in the morning and it is already afternoon now.'

'Okay, Saint, let's go and fetch our baby koala.'